Looking for players [Boston MA Area]

goblynknight

Explorer
Hello All,

Bit about me I have been gaming for decades and running almost as long, Dratted real life has cost me some players so thought I would give En world a try and see if anyone is interested. looking for 1-2 players for a weekly 5e game. Is the short version the full details are below. Thanks for reading and good gaming to all.

Day/Time: Every Tuesday, 6:30 to 10 pm.

Place: Somerville (near Cambridge border)

Public transportation: Buses from Harvard Square, Porter Square, and Central Square, all run to within a 2 minute walk of my place.

System: D&D 5e

Type of campaign: Mix of combat and role playing, running more to combat with story elements. Very, very few random encounters. If you are fighting a deranged cult its for good reason and not because I was bored.

Who we are looking for: Open to all types (5e is pretty easy to pick up and we are happy to teach it), from new folks to old hands. Must have a sense of humor about themselves and other people. We are a reasonably friendly bunch who are looking for reasonably friendly folks .

Campaign summary: We are playing in a Homebrew world for now called called "6th Empire," a empire only 10 years old. Inheritors of old magics and older enemies, the group has been exploring an abandoned estate called Deathtop (located within the capital city of Amarna,) between occasional mission for the Seneschal of the empire, including an upcoming plan to help a displaced nation of Gnomes reclaim a seaside city in the south of empire.

Remove ads