• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for players for a Play by E-mail!

Argent Silvermage

First Post
I'm looking for 4 players for a play by e-mail game. The game is set in a basic D&D world (3rd edition) The title for the game is "The Legend of Highvale"

Characters should be created using the point buy system from the DMG, 36 points. characters can be any class from the players handbook and Psionics hand book. All characters are 1st level.
No evil characters please.
Deities are those in the Players hand book. so plan your Cleric accordingly (if you play one).

The characters know each other from a meeting with the Mayor of highvale.

to play contact me here or at Grimmbear@aol.com

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Argent — I'd be interested, if you're looking. I'd probably be most interested in playing either a half-orc cleric or a halfling bard. Let me know if either of these work.

Best,
tKL

Argent Silvermage

First Post
welcome!

with 4 players a bard might not be the best fit but what ever you want to play is up to you. welcome aboard.
Just e-mail me your character at Grimmbear@aol.com so I can approve it.
please send a background for the character along with his/her stats.

Old Fezziwig

Great!

I'll aim at a halfling cleric — stats and background will be sent out tonight or tomorrow morning. :)

Best,
tKL

Old Fezziwig

In all the years I played 2e and since I started playing again this past year, I've never actually played a halfling. Just seemed like it would be a change and something fun. :)

Best,
tKL

Kamard

First Post
I'd like to put my foot in the door so to speak to get in on playing this. I need to leave for work in a half-hour, otherwise I would make a character and post it to today. With luck, I will be able to send it to you very late this morning (around 2-3 am) when I get home.

Chances are I will be making a human. Class unchosen so far, maybe a psion.

Thanks,

Bob

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Game is closed

Kamard said:
I'd like to put my foot in the door so to speak to get in on playing this. I need to leave for work in a half-hour, otherwise I would make a character and post it to today. With luck, I will be able to send it to you very late this morning (around 2-3 am) when I get home.

Chances are I will be making a human. Class unchosen so far, maybe a psion.

Thanks,

Bob

Sorry Bob,
Unfortunatly I have the 4 players for the game.
But responce has been good so if I have the time I may o 2 games... it depends on my work schedule.

I'll keep you in mind

Remove ads