• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Looking for players for new Pathfinder game in Durham NC

Penthau

Explorer
I am looking for 4-5 players for a new Pathfinder campaign. I will be playing on about every other Saturday or Sunday from 1PM until whenever. I live in Durham, about 5 miles from Brier Creek.

The game is going to start at 1st level and will use most of the Pathfinder classes and rules. I would like the character stories to drive the campaign, so it would be good to have interlocking backgrounds and commonalities that keeps the group together. If players would like to play an Adventure Path, I will take recommendations.

The setting will be the Inner Sea, unless the AP uses a different one.

dragone69

First Post
Another Group Playing Pathfinder

Just wanted to let you know we've got a group we're just getting together in Durham. We're planning to a Pathfinder game to start though we'll be rotating GMs and games as time goes on. I know we have at least one other fella that's interested in GMing DnD 4e at some point. We have a post up as well looking for players and you can take a look at our website or let me know if you have any questions or might be interested in joining us.

Michelle
dragone69.ucoz.com

pallandrome

First Post
And a fine hello to the both of you! I'm in Raleigh, but I often travel to Durham and would love to join a new campaign. I've played a fair bit of Pathfinder, and generally pride myself on being a low maintenance player (in that I'm more interested in the whole group having fun at the table than in my own specific antics, usually).

I've found myself without a regular game, and some spare time to join one, assuming our schedules match up. Are either of you still looking for another player?

I suppose I should also drop a little contact info in here, just in case. My name is Rob. You can reach me any time at pallandrome at gmail dot com.

dragone69

First Post
Hey Rob,

We've joined games, but we've still got openings. I saw you posted over our site and I've let you more details there. Thanks!

Michelle

Penthau

Explorer
Actually, it looks like some late entries may give me enough players to start. The location is going to change from my house to Atomic Empire game store.

Remove ads