• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for players in Dumfries VA

TOWER

First Post
Greetings

My group is looking for additional players to join our Friday night game. We play every Friday night from 7:00 PM to midnight in Dumfries VA. We are all males in our 20's and 30's, but all inquiries are welcome.

We rotate GMs every few months and we each run our own game. Our list of games include:
- D&D 3.5
- Arcana Evolved
- Iron Heroes
- Star Wars Saga
- d20 Homebrews
- Sometimes other RPGs (such as d20 Modern, Mutants and Masterminds, or GURPS)

Please let me know if you are interested by posting here or via email.

Thanks
TOWER
tower_tower@hotmail.com

TOWER

First Post
Note that our primary location for gaming is right off of I-95 at 234. Great for commuters that don't need to stop at home before game time.

Most of us live in the Dumfries/Dale City/Woodbridge area. But I am also within 30-45 minutes of most places in Manassas and Stafford.

TOWER

First Post
Hi Chad

How's it going? I could possibly play on Saturdays, and maybe Jon, but I'm pretty sure that the other guys are stuck on Friday nights. Weekends are basically reserved for family, so only us single guys can play whenever we want :D

Calico_Jack73

First Post
TOWER said:
Hi Chad

How's it going? I could possibly play on Saturdays, and maybe Jon, but I'm pretty sure that the other guys are stuck on Friday nights. Weekends are basically reserved for family, so only us single guys can play whenever we want :D

It is going pretty well. You might tell the other guys that if we were to get a Saturday game going we could play every other week. That way they would have alternating Saturdays with their families. I'm going to have to do that anyway... my wife would shoot me if I played EVERY Saturday.
Anyway, if you and Jon want to start a small group and add people as we go I'm up for it. I might even be able to get another player or two. You can e-mail me at calico_jack73 at yahoo dot com.

TOWER

First Post
Back to the originial topic :D

For any of you that are interested in the Friday group, we might give 4E a try when it comes out to see if it is any good. Also, as I stated before, we rotate GMs. So if you wish to run a campaign as well as play then we will welcome the new blood.

TOWER

First Post
Bump... because I'm still looking for players :D

Seriously, even if you are just a little curious, drop me a line!

TOWER

First Post
Nikroecyst said:
Tower are you still looking for players? Can you give me any info about what the group is currently doing?

We "testing the waters" so to speak with some new players. For that end we deceided to start with 1st level characters and run some Piazo modules (D&D 3.5). After that we might continue with the new characters or switch back to our normal game which was Arcana Evolved.

Are you still interested?

Murrdox

First Post
Hey there, what's up...

A friend and I from Richmond might be interested. Our gaming group recently exploded and we're looking to meet new gamers. I'm not sure if I could commit us to EVERY Friday night though. However, I'm definitely interested.

We usually play 3.5 Forgotten Realms

Remove ads