• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for players in Dumfries VA

TOWER

First Post
Murrdox said:
Hey there, what's up...

A friend and I from Richmond might be interested. Our gaming group recently exploded and we're looking to meet new gamers. I'm not sure if I could commit us to EVERY Friday night though. However, I'm definitely interested.

We usually play 3.5 Forgotten Realms

Wow, Richmond might be kind of a hike for you guys :)

The main concern I am facing now is suddenly lots of people are looking to join. So it is kind of a first come first serve situation. I have no objections to you and your friend joining, but it would be two extra people I would have to make room for. If I end up needing to trim back the numbers then I will have to make cuts based on group chemistry and commitment.

Just being up front. Let me know if you are still interested.

Calico_Jack73

First Post
Murrdox said:
Hey there, what's up...

A friend and I from Richmond might be interested. Our gaming group recently exploded and we're looking to meet new gamers. I'm not sure if I could commit us to EVERY Friday night though. However, I'm definitely interested.

We usually play 3.5 Forgotten Realms

I'm trying to get a group together in Woodbridge on the 1st and 3rd Saturday nights of each month. Would that work for you?

Murrdox

First Post
That might work out. I'd certainly at least be willing to give it a try. It'd help if game time didn't go until really late at night, so I wouldn't have a 2 hour drive back to Richmond at 2 AM.

I'll talk to my friend and see if she'd be up for it as well.

Calico_Jack73

First Post
How does something from 6pm to 10 or 11pm sound? I don't like to go too late myself as I'll be a zombie the next day. I'm not as young as I used to be and I've got a little guy who'll run me ragged if I am in zombie mode.

Remove ads