• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for players in London, Ontario

ascendance

First Post
I'm looking to join a game in London, Ontario. I won't be moving there until the first or second week of August, but I figure I might as well make a post now so I can decide what books I need to bring ^_^

I can run or play. Systems I know include all WW, D20, Shadowrun, and Rifts. I would prefer to run Exalted or Dragonstar. I also have lots of other wacky games I'm dying to run, including Waste World, Feng Shui, Nobilis, Unknown Armies, Hero Wars, and many, many more. However, I'm likely only to bring a very limited selection with me when I move. Anyway, I'd love to hear from people. I will take requests as to what I'll bring.

K'rk

First Post
Shadowrun in London, ON

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody would be interested in playing Shadowrun or another RPG (Shadowrun is the only one I've played before, though).
I'm in London, Ontario.

K'rk

Stirge

First Post
I am interested in playing!

I recently arrived to London, I have been playing D&D for 16 years, mostly as DM, now I am looking to be a player. Please feel free to e-mail me at buffoyo@yahoo.com. I am really interested in playing.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads