• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for players, seacoast NH

Ferrix

Explorer
I've got a crew of friends who play in Durham, and I'll be around in Lebanon, ME during the summer to play as well, maybe something could be worked out.

Gobbo

First Post
Ferrix said:
I've got a crew of friends who play in Durham, and I'll be around in Lebanon, ME during the summer to play as well, maybe something could be worked out.

well, keep me posted as to your situation. We try to play regularly so we are looking for reliable players. Thanks for replying.

risenfenix24

First Post
hey,

i'm a 22 year old gamer from Haverhill, MA who's looking to start his own 3rd edition D&D group with me DM'ing... at least i'd like to DM... interested???

Gobbo

First Post
risenfenix24 said:
hey,

i'm a 22 year old gamer from Haverhill, MA who's looking to start his own 3rd edition D&D group with me DM'ing... at least i'd like to DM... interested???

I am currently DMing a game for my group. We have another DM who wants to start a new campaign. Unfortunatly, I only have time for these games right now, but if you wanted to travel to Dover, maybe we could work you into one of our games.

risenfenix24

First Post
i would like to join another campaign but i only have time for my group in Holden, MA and my own stuff... thanks for the offer though... hey, where are some gaming stores around the south shore of NH or North Shore of MA that would be worth checking out for interested players???

Remove ads