• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for reliable player (D&D)

Thordain

First Post
Hello,

I'm running a fast-paced dungeon crawl with 4 players. We usually adjucate a round or two a day, and use quality photoshopped grid maps for our play.

Look at the bottom of this page for a good example:
http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49851&pagenumber=3

Right now we have 3 players playing the 4 characters -- one of the players had to drop out due to RL problems. If you like playing in a fast paced game, can post twice a day at least, and don't mind taking over a character (level 7 druid), then please let me know, and we will welcome you aboard :)

GWolf

First Post
Not exactly my cup of tea (taking over some1's character)

But I love your avatar and pic, what game is that from again?

Thordain

First Post
So are you volunteering GWolf? I'm not sure I understood whether you wanted to or not :)

As for my sig, these are custom made for the characters in two games that I'm currently playing in. Sadly, both seem to be on hold/discontinued :(

The avatars are tweaked photoshopped versions of Charlotte from Samurai Shodown, and Cammy and T Hawk from Super Street Fighter 2.

GWolf

First Post
I'd really love to play if I could make my own character, but otherwise no, so I guess not.

Thats where I know those people from! Thanks!

Thordain

First Post
Last edited:

Remove ads