• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for RPG Podcasts- Live Play

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
Or anything close really, I work a lot at the PC and need entertaining so I'm looking for recommendations for RPG Podcasts/audio downloads- preferably of game play.

I've been through RPGMP3s back catalogue and am fairly up to date there.

I've listened to bits and pieces at Gamers Haven- although there site seems not to be working at the moment.

Any others I'm missing out on, as I say actual game play if pos, 4e if pos, but mostly anything good?

Anything spring to mind?

Cheers

Tharian

First Post
It may take some digging around, but have you taken a look at RPGPodcasts.com/? Some quick scanning of the front page led me to some live play podcasts including Combat Cast.

You'll have to dig, like I mentioned, but there's quite a variety. Maybe you'll find what you are seeking there.

usdmw

First Post
RPGMP3 - Dungeon ON! - hundreds of hours, of various games
Yog-Sothoth - YSDC Front Page - hundreds of hours, mostly Call of Cthulhu
Thursday Knights - long 4e sessions. They also webcast live sessions
Robertson Games - od&d adventures, 4e adventures, homebrewed ols west adventures
actualplay.roleplayingpublicradio.com - 4e sessions, Call of Cthulhu, Monsters and Other Childish Things
The Escapist : Video Galleries : I Hit It With My Axe - webcast montage of a homebrewed 1e/3e hybrid game

I know of others, but that ought to do you. :)

buddhafrog

First Post
Icosahedrophilia
Icosahedrophilia

4e. I promise - give this a listen. The first few episodes were some of my least favorites, but it is exceptionally well created and played. The DM is a theology professor, so it's pretty prepared and imaginative.

4e. A close second is Nerd Bound's New World Campaign. This is very heavy roleplaying, and the DM and PC's are excellent and hilarious. The actual encounters are some of the lesser entertaining ones, but the roleplaying and story more than make up for this. Laugh-out-loud funny every podcast. Strongly recommended.
NerdBound Podcast

I use iTunes to download these two, but I've searched for many others as well that didnt' quite keep my attention. I'll be trying the Thursday Knights podcast recommended here.

Remove ads