• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for text version of 4.0 character powers

Hereticus

First Post
Does anyone have a link to where I can find a text version of 4.0 character powers?

I will be running a local Delve Night campaign, and I would like to have this on my laptop.

Thank you.

Caliban

Rules Monkey
Does anyone have a link to where I can find a text version of 4.0 character powers?

I will be running a local Delve Night campaign, and I would like to have this on my laptop.

Thank you.

There is no 4.0 version of the SRD, to do this legally you would need to suscribe to D&D Insider so you can access the Compendium, or purchase a PDF copy of the books with the powers you want (RPGNow.com sells them, I believe).

Last edited:

Hawkeye

First Post
You can use your laptop to prop the book up to make it easy to read. That way the text is, technically, on your laptop. ;)

Hawkeye

Hereticus

First Post
There is no 4.0 version of the SRD, to do this legally you would need to suscribe to D&D Insider so you can access the Compendium, or purchase a PDF copy of the books with the powers you want (RPGNow.com sells them, I believe).

Does D&G Insider still exist? Or Gloomax, whatever it is/was called.

I spent four months trying unsuccessfully to log onto it, resulting in three phone calls to their IT dept. The last one was over an hour where is spoke to a guy named Muddy somethingorother, and we finally gave up in despair.

I have a good job, I don't mind paying for this, it was just that it was impossible for me to get to. Perhaps I'll try again.

Nytmare

David Jose

I spent four months trying unsuccessfully to log onto it, resulting in three phone calls to their IT dept. The last one was over an hour where is spoke to a guy named Muddy somethingorother, and we finally gave up in despair.

D&D Insider still exists, as does Gleemax.

The solution I ended up finding that allowed me to (sometimes) log into the two services was to go to their sites with a different browser. I'm not sure how they have their sites set up exactly, but when I tried logging into either one on my desktop (with IE) or my laptop (with Firefox), it would freeze every open browser I had.

I hate finding solutions without being able to figure out WHY it's solving the problem.

Deverash

First Post

I have a good job, I don't mind paying for this, it was just that it was impossible for me to get to. Perhaps I'll try again.

I end up with a problem where I can hit the sign-in button, and the page refreshes. I'm not signed in then, however. When it hit it again to sign in, it usually works that time. Occasionally it takes a 3rd. Boggles the mind.

CubeKnight

First Post
I end up with a problem where I can hit the sign-in button, and the page refreshes. I'm not signed in then, however. When it hit it again to sign in, it usually works that time. Occasionally it takes a 3rd. Boggles the mind.
Happens to me as well. No idea why, too.

Bolongo

Herr Doktor
Yep, got that one too. Thought it was one of my Firefox addons messing with the process, but I tried turning them all off and it didn't help. Oh well, multiple clicks it is, for the duration it seems...

Remove ads