• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for thoughts on world changing events... (Spoilers)

Rugult

On Call GM
This would be directed to all GMs out there who might have suggestions!

So... after 2 full sessions of fighting Rhuarc the party finally managed to kill him. Hooray!

However some interesting facts have come of this:

1. Due to his inattentiveness our party rogue now has the Torch AND the Living Blade. Apparently dual-wielding artifacts is the way to go!

2. It seems now that they have found Coaltongue's corpse and have a general idea on how to fix him up, they are debating bringing him back!

3. If they do bring Coaltongue back, the rogue wants his Cohort for his leadership feat to be Darius from Adventure 6.

More craziness will come as I let the shock of last session fade. Though I did make a house ruling that they could NOT put the body of Emperor Drakus Coaltongue in a bloody bag of holding.... :D

Rugult said:
This would be directed to all GMs out there who might have suggestions!

So... after 2 full sessions of fighting Rhuarc the party finally managed to kill him. Hooray!

However some interesting facts have come of this:

1. Due to his inattentiveness our party rogue now has the Torch AND the Living Blade. Apparently dual-wielding artifacts is the way to go!

2. It seems now that they have found Coaltongue's corpse and have a general idea on how to fix him up, they are debating bringing him back!

3. If they do bring Coaltongue back, the rogue wants his Cohort for his leadership feat to be Darius from Adventure 6.

More craziness will come as I let the shock of last session fade. Though I did make a house ruling that they could NOT put the body of Emperor Drakus Coaltongue in a bloody bag of holding.... :D

Sounds cool. Your title sounds like you want help, but it sounds all good.

2 sessions to kill Rhuarc? How'd that go?

Rugult

On Call GM
RangerWickett said:
Sounds cool. Your title sounds like you want help, but it sounds all good.

2 sessions to kill Rhuarc? How'd that go?

Lines that came up in combat...

-"How many of my summoned Hound Archons would need to get around me for full cover?"

-"I flame strike the tree. Screw evasion, I'll take out his cover!"

-"I bull rush him off the tree!"

37 Arrows fired without taking any damage... 1 lucky Harm spell on him. The end. :heh:

Remove ads