Looking for Trouble [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
"I typically rise well before dawn. I would be happy to take last watch."

ooc: Killian takes off his armor to sleep, but keeps his shield and morningstar close at hand.

ooc: are we each supposed to pick a different speech color? I picked red because someone else had used it and I thought it was the convention to use red for speech. I see from other threads that that is not the case.

Patlin

Explorer
Craw Hammerfist said:
ooc: are we each supposed to pick a different speech color? I picked red because someone else had used it and I thought it was the convention to use red for speech. I see from other threads that that is not the case.

ooc: As long as I can read it clearly on a black background, it's OK with me. The convention is normally for each player to pick a unique color. My primary concern is legibility, though, not convention.

Patlin

Explorer
Manzanita said:
OOC: Rowan, the ferocious barbarian riding his trained weasel. um...

ooc: Well, they're really sized more for a Gnome or Halfling... it's a cool picture though, yes? (More so at higher resolution, I admit...)

Manzanita

First Post
"Let's keep moving. No point in resting 'til nearly dark." says Rowan. He waxes to Richard as they ride. "Now, if they had been baby griffins, or dogs... well, that would have been different."

Dungannon

First Post
Lucien keeps to himself after the combat, coming out of his shell only after discovering the baby weasels.

"Rowan, while they may not make the best mounts, I think one of those would be a worthy companion for a woodsman."

ooc: If a Ranger can have a dire rat as an animal companion, why not a dire weasel?

Lazlow

First Post
As his companions debate the moral and practical implications of the fate of the weasel brood, Dagobert makes notes from time to time and watches with great interest.

Remove ads