Looking for Trouble [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Manzanita

First Post
"As I recall, the best weapons against these things are big blades. You can use my greatsword for this fight if you like. I think you'll find it very effective against zombies." Rowan tells Rinya.

Rowan will stay mounted for the pursuit. It seems as though these zombies wouldnot be hard to track. Do they seem like humanoid footprints that we are following? Rowan will keep himself armed with his guisarme.

Heckler

First Post
"Thank you, Rowan, that's very nice. I'm starting to see why you and Richard carry so many weapons with you," Rinya says as she tests the weight of the greatsword.

Rinya will let her horse carry the longspear and staff for the time being. The plan for the staff is to take 10 on the untrained craft roll (giving her a total of 12) the next time the party makes camp.

Patlin

Explorer
Heckler said:
Rinya will let her horse carry the longspear and staff for the time being. The plan for the staff is to take 10 on the untrained craft roll (giving her a total of 12) the next time the party makes camp.

ooc: You will have your fully functional quarterstaff the next time the group rests.

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
Killian pauses and focuses in the direction the trail leads. "Zombies, is it? I should be able to sense them if they are close. I should stay close to the front with the best tracker. I won't be able to sense them from very far, but it should give us a few seconds of warning."

ooc: What is the terrain here? As soon as Killian gets to a point on the trail where his visibility is less than 40', he starts pausing to detect evil.

Dungannon

First Post
Upon determining the source of the stench, Lucien draws his weapons.

"These abominations will not survive the day," he intones, a deadly look on his usually bland face. He turns to Killian. "Follow me." The ranger immediately takes off after the zombies, using his skills and hatred to keep on the trail.

Patlin

Explorer
The forest is a pretty dense "new growth" sort of terrain in this area, with plenty of underbrush and branches to push through. Visibility is somewhat limited.

Roll Initiative, all. I'll contemplate how to handle the detect evil once I prep the encounter map, the range may make it irrelevant. If not, I might give a circumstance bonus to initiative.

Heckler

First Post
"And you guys think I'm moody,"Rinya says while referencing Lucien's change of demeanor. She will dismount and lead her horse, her borrowed greatsword in her other hand.

init=6

Remove ads