Looking for Trouble [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
"A horse is a bit beyond the limits of my purse at the moment." Killian smiles ruefully as he sets his pack on the ground by the stable. "But my feet brought me here, I suppose they can take me elsewhere. Speaking of which, what 'where' is the target of this journey? I heard mention of grugach. Myself, I have never ventured to their lands. It would be enlightening to experience their culture." Killian looks mildly abashed: "Speaking of culture, where is mine? I am Killian Gracie of the White Pillar. Devoted to Sela."

Killian Gracie -- Paladin1

[sblock=dietest]test (1d20+2=3)[/sblock]

OOC A "1" on the test roll doesn't bode well! Edited for formatting only.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
"Hello Killian." says Rowan, extending his hand. "Just between you & me, this Red Dragon place isn't all its cracked up to be. It's worth a visit, of course, to see the dragon statue, but I've never seen much action here. We're setting out of find some."

OOC: It would be nice to have a goal. So that once we get there or do that, we can say, "OK. Let's head back." I don't think Patlin wants to DM us for years a wandering about the countryside. A visit to the wild elves holds appeal in that sense.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Well, if all else fails, I'm not without ideas. :) I just want you all to have a chance to influence them. The best adventures are meaningfull to the characters in them.

Heckler

First Post
"I thought we were heading north to the landshark," Rinya asks as she preps her horse. "Actually, I don't care too much where we go, just so long as we're out of the city. I've had all the civilization I can stomach for a while."

ooc: I thought Richard indicated he might want to come also. Well, he and the others know where to find us if they want to come.

Salix

First Post
Gardner comes around the corner leading his trusty yet despised mule. "Sorry I'm late, this damn mule is ornery. Rowan, do you want me to check around and look into any lycanthrope activity in the north. It would take a little bit, but it might be worth it."

He looks around a bit, "Hey where's Richard. I don't see him missing out on this."

Gardner Monroe Level 2 (needs approval) human invesigator (thief who likes a mystery). Gardner wants to continue advancing to gain more skills for solving mysteries. He's fascinated by the puzzles that traps represent, but isn't particularly good at thwarting them. Spends too much time during adventures bleeding and unconscious. Gardner would like to look into the werewolf situation if possible, although he doesn't have any silvered weapons.

Gardner Monroe Human Investigator 1 Just resubmitted for Level 2, so hopefully, I'll have updated stats soon.

Last edited:

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
"Well, it seems north is the direction in which everyone's interest lies. It sounds like that is where we should head. It is possible that I could acquire a mule, if not a horse... I understand they are less expensive in certain places. Truth be told, they are superior mounts for everything but speed. And compliance."

OOC: Killian is built with an eye toward influence, so any kind of intrigue with fractious wild elves, or investigating and hunting down werewolves is great for me.

Dungannon

First Post
"As long as we're not investigating disputed mansions..." Lucien quips, with an eye toward Rinya & Gardner and what might be called a smirk on his lips.

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
Dungannon said:
"As long as we're not investigating disputed mansions..." Lucien quips, with an eye toward Rinya & Gardner and what might be called a smirk on his lips.

Sensing that Lucien is merely goading the others about a past adventure, Killian still cannot resist: "A dispute? Over property? I am greatly interested in such things."

Lazlow

First Post
"North to these 'grugach' - or land sharks, even - sounds good to me, too," Dagobert says. "For those I haven't yet met, I'm Dagobert, priest of Russna."

Heckler

First Post
"Well said, Lucian."

"And Killian, I'm afraid whatever dispute there was must have been resolved without our ken, for we were let go without notice. The only thing that was interesting was a very clever grandmama."

Remove ads