• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Looking fora Good Pathfinder Dungeon Crawl

LexStarwalker

First Post
And if you bought an entire Paizo Adventure Path you would pay more of around $120. I don't see the difference.

Uh...not really. Average of $15 on Amazon with free shipping comes to $90 for the entire AP. Plus, you don't have to buy the whole thing at once. Also, the books you get are full color wtih glossy pages. Most other modules I've seen are black and white on normal paper.

ggeilman

First Post
I was quoting MSRP. Yes the APs are full color glossy, they are magazine quality which means the pages may fall out with minimal use vs high quality book binding that will last a life time. I think I will take the latter over full color glossy. My AP's are falling apart after one use. I can imagine what they will look like after repeated uses. To each his own I guess. My original copy of RA is still in good shape after 11+ years and I have run it multiple times over the years.

Luz

Explorer
There's a dungeon coming out next month from Paizo called The Dragon's Demand for PF. Its a re-launch of their module line, only its much bigger (64 pages) and covers level 1 - 6. It looks very good, check it out at Paizo. Sorry, still not able to post a link :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads