• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking to Create Living Conan for RPGA

Gameplayer2000

First Post
Hello Gang,

I am very interested in creating a Living Conan RPGA game. I have been a part of the RPGA from day one and used to help with the RPGA.

I have played most of the Living Campaigns, but the idea of a Living Conan is very exciting to me.

If you would like to help with this project let me know.

Thanks,
Kelley Foote

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hmm. I'll slide this to General Discussion. Note that this is probably futile unless Mongoose is on board and willing to commit resources; Living Spycraft is a good model, and I understand that AEG has to do quite a bit.

MrFilthyIke

First Post
Piratecat said:
Hmm. I'll slide this to General Discussion. Note that this is probably futile unless Mongoose is on board and willing to commit resources; Living Spycraft is a good model, and I understand that AEG has to do quite a bit.

If Mongoose gets a lot of selfless volunteers, it could be done. I don't see how it could not be profitable, its a lot of publicity. :)

TeaBee

First Post
The RPGA isn't taking in new campaigns right now. There's been a lot of interest in a Living DragonLance campaign, but they don't care. They're focusing on the ones they have right now.

I'd love to see more Living campaigns from RPGA. Living Conan sounds fun.

Too bad. :(

Emirikol

Adventurer
Just gotta' keep working on them :) The hard part isn't finding players, but finding DM's. Too many DM's for the RPGA have quit or refuse to judge anymore because players let other players treat them like s***.

jh

Remove ads