Looking to form a group in Charlotte/Rock Hill

nakia

First Post
StormCrow42 said:
Underground Games in the Pineville area (just east of south Charlotte) has several people running D&D campaigns (and perhaps other games as well) on various evenings.

Gamemaster's in Gastonia hosts a fairly active RPGA group playing Living Greyhawk, Living Arcanis, and other campaigns most saturdays and assorted other days. Their yahoo group is at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cltgamedays/

Thanks, Stormcrow42. I've stopped by Underground a time or two, but all I saw were card gamers. I'll check back again, though I feel a little wierd about walking up to a game already in progress and saying "What's up?" There is also a new store in Tega Cay called Above Board Games that could help me find some folks as well.

I'll also check out the Gastonia group, though that's a haul for me since I live in Rock Hill.

Dressi

First Post
Hmm... I graduated from Winthrop 1 year ago. When I was a student I was in 6 games, 4 D&D, 1 Star Wars and 1 custom d20. There was a Gaming Guild at winthrop and there is a fairly large RPGA presence when I was there. I headed up the table-top of the guild at winthrop, but it also consisted of LAN's, CCG's and had some roots in the fencing club. The people that I knew I think might have graduated this passed year. It shouldn't be too hard to find though. Yeah, a bit late on this reply . . .

DJCupboard

Explorer
If you are still looking for players, my wife and I just relocated ourselves to Charlotte and would be very interested in joining a game as soon as we get the logistics down regarding our new schedules. My e-mail address should be public under my profile, if you are still looking.

DJC

Pepster

First Post
One-shots at Above Board Games

I wanted to let everyone know that we've been playing some one-shots at Above Board Games on alternating Wednesdays in Tega Cay.

It's a nice store, not huge, but has a variety of items there. The store is clean and the owners, Ryan and Lisa, are nice people. There are some forums there that are active and keep everyone up to date when the next sessions will be. It's in a shopping center at the intersection of Highway 160 and Gold Hill Road.

http://www.aboveboardgames.net

Heath

Remove ads