looking to start a table/join existing one/nassau

willowfeather

First Post
Haven't played in a while and have been missing D+D. I'm looking to start a new table or join an existing one in Nassau County, Long Island NY. I play D+D and AD+D.

Jimmy_631

First Post
We're starting a new 4th Edition D&D game in June.

There's a post on these message boards: NY Farmingdale Long Island...

Here's the last bit with the times, send me an email if your interested in 4e.

It looks like everyone in our group wants to continue to play on Tuesday nights from eight to midnight.

4e drops first week in June. We want to meet all the potential new players that following Tuesday, June 10th, at Dave & Busters in Farmingdale. The next week, Tuesday June 17th, we'll meet at my house to go over what to expect from me and then we'll make characters. June 24th, first regular session of the new campaign!

After meeting the new players, our group will discuss the new players and if we feel your a good fit for our game, I'll give you my address and directions the next day for the following week's character creation session. We're pretty much going with a first come policy if somehow we get too many players we like.

Send me an email if you can make those critical sessions or if you have any questions. And just keep in touch between now and June so we know your interested. Jimmy_631@yahoo.com (Jimmy UNDERSCORE 631)

Remove ads