Lord Ogglebottoms Odd Tasks: All in a Nights Work (DM: DMDanW, Judge: Renau1g)

RedBeardJim

First Post
Gellan pours himself a glass of water and takes a hunk of bread, giving a slight bow to his host before sitting cross-legged on the floor to eat. "I will help. Family is an important thing, and it will be good to be out of this cramped city again."

Tomalak

First Post
"My order is devoted to the aspect of Juna as goddess of hearth and family. A task of guardianship is one I relish, though I will restate now my oath stands. I cannot abide unnecessary loss of intelligent life. Lauto will have what is his in time, there is no need to fill his halls early. So long as my companions agree before we set out, I would be honored to see your son to safety. Do you have a haven chosen?"

DMDanW

First Post
While stuffing his face with cheese and bread Thorn is able to mutter "I'm in" before grabbing a pitcher of water to wash it down with.

all Jehad can do is shake his head no. Lord Ogglebottom looks at the large warforged and then over to the gnome. "Well then I once again thank you for what you have done and I will have Leonidas show you the way out" Lord Ogglebottom sates, and Leonidas leads the gnome sorcerer out of the room and returns several moments later alone.

With that Lord Ogglebottom manages to muster up a genuine smile and nods his head. "Good then, I will make the arrangements. It may take a while so please feel free to sit here and relax. I do have a destination in mind and you will soon find out after I take care of a couple of details.

Oh, and if you are interested I have received several new shipments of fine exotic wares recently that I have not yet put out for sale and you can have the first chance to purchase if you'd like. If there is anything that you need please just call for Jezabelle and she will assist you. So if you will excuse me.."
and with that he turns and leaves. The unmoving form of Leonidas still stands perfectly still watching over you and a few minutes later Jezabelle returns with another platter of food and drinks. She lingers around the room waiting to serve you.

[sblock=OOC]
OK great I'll get things started tomorrow then. I anyone would like to buy an item or two now is your chance - from the new items Ogglebottom just received. Also if anyone wants to make changes to their character (like their one time rebuild) now would be a good time as well.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
OK great I'll get things started tomorrow then. I anyone would like to buy an item or two now is your chance - from the new items Ogglebottom just received. Also if anyone wants to make changes to their character (like their one time rebuild) now would be a good time as well.

I've done my overhaul already. Gloom now fight with a Fullbalde, he is even more deadlier and masochist than ever. I hope Minharath don't get too desperate on Gloom case.[/sblock]

Tomalak

First Post
[sblock=Gloom]first, a Masochist likes to be hurt, mistreated, or abused. Minharath's okay with that; your thing is your thing as long as you're not hurting other people.
As to Minharath getting on Gloom's case, nothing's changing. Minharath's respect for intelligent life won't change, and he will make his decisions based upon his beliefs. As long as you show restraint, he'll keep you going so we can complete our task. Otherwise, he will refuse to support your murder addiction by patching you up when you get yourself hurt.[/sblock]

RedBeardJim

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Zharne will buy an accurate staff and pay 25gp for someone to tranfer the enchantment to the newly bought staff[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Oh that's right, Gellan needs to pay 25 gold to get the Bloodcut enchantment transferred to his armor from the too-big set that Karl was wearing[/sblock]

Remove ads