• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lords of Madness previews!

thekk

First Post
I couldn't find a reference to the July and beyond preview on the WotC website. Besides previews for a Drizzt novel (The Ghost King), the Demonomicom, a preview for the Tombs of Horrors module, and a look into Dark Sun, they also reveiled a few miniatures from the new D&D Miniatures set Lords of Madness. The set will include an Elder Blue Dragon (Very Rare), Orc Archer (Common), Kobold Slinger (Common), Human Marauder (Uncommon), Minotaur Mangler (Uncommon) and an Elder Copper Dragon (Very Rare).

That wasn't the only place where there was a preview. Wizards of the Coast kindly granted the DDM Guild, the custodian of the D&D Miniatures skirmish game, a preview that we could show during the European DDM Championships. You can find all about that in our presentation on ddmguild.com.

I like the previewed miniatures so far, but what do you think?

Last edited:

Pour

First Post
I recognize the iron golem (very nice, btw, I fully support more action poses), but what are the other two previewed minis?

thekk

First Post
They'll probably will get a better official picture later on on the WotC website, but you are right, those are an uncommon Huge Iron Golem Juggernaut, Neogi Slaver and Brain in a Jar. I don't know the rarities of those two other figures.

WotC will add a new rarity category in the next set, reserved for solo's and unique characters (ie: you will only want one of them anyway).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads