• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lords of Madness previews!

thekk

First Post
Yup, they're back to blind packaging. Fortunately, Heroscape is having fully visible boosters, and one of them that is coming in the next wave is going to have 4 goblins and an ogre pulverizer, so that's good to give your goblin army a kickstart. And they've also changed the base size of mediums to 1", instead of the old larger heroscape bases.

Heroscape does use reprints from the D&D Miniatures line now, so if you already have enough, you won't get new ones from that source.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Semi-blind packaging had the effect I thought it would: stores with a lot of Unicorns left on display.

Cheers!

Dice4Hire

First Post
Semi-blind packaging had the effect I thought it would: stores with a lot of Unicorns left on display.

Cheers!

Yeah, that was even true here in Japan.

If I were a store owner I would have complained long and loud.

That was one of the ugliest miniatures I ever saw.

I am looking forward to the new set, and might get a booster or two, if Amazon.jp will sell it. They have been cutting back on their stock of D&D stuff lately, not even offering some things, like Monster Vault and Lords.

Jhaelen

First Post
The problem wasn't semi-blind packaging. It was the choice of unicorn as a visible miniature.
Except it _was_ the problem. It doesn't matter what minis you choose to be the visible ones, there will always be one that is the least well liked of the bunch (Unless there's only a single visible per set which kind of defeats the whole idea).

Wrathamon

Adventurer
Very Rare... grr

its why I didnt like collecting the Star Wars mini's

too hard to get the figs you wanted

Only ones liking this are the Single Fig resellers I'm guessing

Holy Bovine

First Post
Very Rare... grr

its why I didnt like collecting the Star Wars mini's

too hard to get the figs you wanted

Only ones liking this are the Single Fig resellers I'm guessing

I've been buying from this market (single figure) since War of the Dragon Queen. Cases are for suckers. imo, ymmv, etc.

Remove ads