• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lords of Madness previews!

Jhaelen

First Post
Last time I bought them you got 7... been a while for me anyhow.
Yeah, my parents keep telling me a ticket to the cinema cost 10 pence in their days... I'm not sure if that means it's actually more expensive these days or if I get less bang for my bucks ;)

coyote6

Adventurer
Yeah, my parents keep telling me a ticket to the cinema cost 10 pence in their days... I'm not sure if that means it's actually more expensive these days or if I get less bang for my bucks ;)

As long as Michael Bay is directing movies, you'll be okay. Mr. Bay seems to have dedicated himself to maximizing bangs-per-buck.

(On topic, the minotaur & dragons look cool, at least what can be seen in the photo. Can't tell about the other three, though.)

Festivus

First Post

Quiet you, or I'll hit you with my walker! ;)

When they first came out, I want to say there were 8 per package (like Harbinger), then it want to 7, then 6 but that was the huge set. Oh I can't recall but I think that was the case.

thekk

First Post
Last time I bought them you got 7... been a while for me anyhow.
Strange, as there have never been 7 mini's boosters in D&D Miniatures.. ;)

All sets up to Demonweb (including huge sets War of the Dragon Queen and Against the Giants) had 8 mini's. Only Giants of Legend, the first huge set, had 9. Last year they went to 5 mini's boosters and now we get one extra per booster.

jsepeta

First Post
it still sucks when the randomization means it's difficult to collect the ones you want / need, and when the price is $15 for 5 or 6 - seriously folks, they're just tiny plastic toys. if ever there was a time for china to make cheap stuff i can use, it's right here in the middle of a recession.

I wish that Elder Blue Dragon had a belly that was yellow instead (like every other blue dragon mini) rather than gray... How did they get that one wrong?

Remove ads