• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Los Angeles, CA group looking for players.

Pappy91011

First Post
Alright people here's the deal. I live in Los Angeles and I find it hard to believe that in a city this large I have a tough time finding players. I mean it's D&D for God's sake. It's fun. So here's the skinny on our group.

Our group consists of about 4 people (DM and 3 players). We have been gaming steady (IE...not missing games) for about 4 years now! That in and of itself should draw your attention right? We are currently playing in a 3.5 edition Planescape setting based in Sigil. Our DM has said that this will be his greatest campaign ever (and trust me he's done a few doozies) and that it will take us well into epic. So c'mon people! If you play D&D in the Los Angeles area or are interested in playing, just drop me a line at pappy@charterineternet.com. We play every Sunday, rain or shin, from about 2pm until midnight. Let's go let's go!

Again, that e-mail address is pappy@charterinternet.com. Or you could just post here.

Pappy

Stosh

First Post
im really interested and to join but i got a couple questions:

1) how old are all your players?
2) i would need a ride from burbank to L.A. each game cuz i moved to amarica from canada 3.5 months ago and dont know the area
3) i would need to leave like at 9:30 each game cuz i do stuff on sundays. I dont care how early they start.

i can really understand if you guys dont want me in yer group though. It would be good for me to get some steady games for once.

Jamallo Kreen

Banned
Banned
Opening in MY Thursday night game

An unexpected opening has just cropped up in my Thursday night campaign, about to begin in Panorama City. (Please see the "Van Nuys - Panorama City - NH: Forgotten Realms" thread for details.)

Character classes are not going to be dictated, but a Wizard would be nice! The intent is to carry the PCs from 0 - Epic levels (hopefully not losing too many casualties along the wayside) in a series of increasingly difficult capaigns. Please read the "Important notes" message in the "Van Nuys - Panorama City - NH: Forgotten Realms" thread; if you are interested, please e-mail me at : jamallokreen@yahoo.com.

Remove ads