• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Los Angeles Gaming Store?

WisdomLikeSilence

Community Supporter
Help!

The WOTC in the Beverly Center closed (without warning and without even a going-out-of-business sale), and now we don't know where to get our gaming fix.

Anyone have any suggestions on the west side?

Thanks!

-WLS

Doppleganger

First Post
There's still a Wizards store nearby in Santa Monica at the mall south of the 3rd St Promenade (unless that one suddenly closed too??).

WisdomLikeSilence

Community Supporter
I have no idea where Montclair Plaza is, and Burbank is a little out of our way, but we're very close to Santa Monica. So we'll definitely see if the WOTC by the promenade is still open.

Thanks guys!

-WLS

Dr. Confoundo

First Post
The WotC store in Santa Monica has smushed all of their RPGs into a single shelf unit stuck way in the back of the store. If you are looking for anything besides WotC stuff, you probably won't find it there. I don't even bother going there anymore, even though it is mere blocks from where I work.

I now go to Aero Hobbies, which is on Santa Monica Blvd at about 26th Street. Though the place looks like a tornado went through it, they've got one of everything (if you can find it). It's probably the best game store in the area.

Doc

Sanackranib

First Post
WisdomLikeSilence said:
Help!

The WOTC in the Beverly Center closed (without warning and without even a going-out-of-business sale), and now we don't know where to get our gaming fix.

Anyone have any suggestions on the west side?

Thanks!

-WLS

They had a huge monster of a going out of business sale. I spent about $100 for over $200 worth of stuff.

2 other options are Brookhurst hobies on brookhurst of the 5 fwy
and the Game castle off the 57 fwy and chapmen-nutwood

if you ever get out to Diamond bar there is always my store of choice - All Star Games. they have one of the best selections I have seen both of books and mini's

Remove ads