• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Los Angeles - San Fernando Valley - Forgotten Realms -- Conan RPG

Jamallo Kreen

Banned
Banned
I run a Forgotten Realms campaign (3.0) which will, in several months, take a detour to the Hyborian Age of Mongoose Publishing's Conan RPG (which is also a d20 system game). The group board for my campaign is at: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Waterdeep1360 . My campaign is "low fantasy," i.e., a fantastic game which strives to be firmly rooted in reality -- the reality of Ed Greenwood's Forgotten Realms, and that of the Conan RPG is "sword and sorcery," i.e., a milieu in which magic is rare and terrible and (usually) evil. Be ye all warned that I have written a long introductory message -- in the Files section of the group -- to let new players know my expectations and what they can expect, too. It frightens off the dilletantes and saves the group from wasting sessions trying to integrate new players who drop out after one or two games.

Players of the Conan RPG are welcome to join us, and those seeking a Forgotten Realms campaign may have found what they have sought!

Remove ads