• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LOST 03/28/07 "Exposé"

Taelorn76

First Post
Arnwyn said:
You are correct - it really did happen (and in that, there was definitely a cute little payoff).

The only thing is that it happened this season. It was in one of the first 6 episodes before they took a break.

Felon

First Post
OK, I've finally decided to avail myself of the episodes' alleged online availability at abc.com, but I'm not getting anywhere. Maybe you guys can advise?

I click the button for watching the episode, which takes me to a page where I'm told to download the amazing new video player. I download and install the player, and then for all my efforts I get a pop-up screen with an abc logo in it. That's it. No little bar, no little message stating that the episode is streaming. Wait, rinse and repeat, same thing. What am I doing wrong?

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I watch them there and didn't have a problem but there can be a lag. If it isn't a lag for you, perhaps you can email their support and see if they have a check list. Do you use IE (like me)?

Felon

First Post
Good lord, it finally opened up...to a horribly misformatted page with text links replacing the graphical buttons. Screw this, Bittorrents here I come....

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Taelorn76 said:
I don't think they will be back.

One all their threads were tied up pretty tightly

Two the mound of sand on top of them was about twice as high as any of the other graves near them.
IMDB has her in the next four episodes. Of course, with this show that doesn't mean you won't show up in flashbacks after your demise.

Felon

First Post
Final score: Bit Torrents 1, ABC.com 0.

Sir Brennen said:
Ah, c'mon. Tales from the Crypt stole it from half-a-dozen Alfred Hitchcock stories before it. ;)
Thanks, I'm glad somebody else jumped to can all those Tales from the Cript references. Of course, Hitchcock Presents stole it from some Edgar Allen Poe or Ambrose Bierce story...

Fun episode, not merely for the main story but for all the other little scenes where we get to see Ethan, Arzt, Ben, Boone, Shannon, etc.

Steve Jung

Explorer
I didn't like how Nikki and Paolo were shoehorned into the ongoing plot. Meeting Boone and Shannon in the airport. Running around on the beach after the crash. Finding the hatch and the drug plane first. It felt forced and then they get buried alive. What was the point of bringing them in just to kill them a few episodes later? I don't remember the actors getting caught DWI. :\

Remove ads