• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost: 11-8-06

Taelorn76

First Post
Episode Detail: I Do - Lost
tvguide.com said:
Jack makes a decision regarding Ben's offer; Kate feels helpless when it appears that Pickett (Michael Bowen) will carry out his threat to kill Sawyer; and Locke discovers a hidden message that may help him unlock the secrets of the island.

This is the last one before the 13 week break. Supposidly(sp) there will be a cliff hanger.

Taelorn76

First Post
something just dawn on me. If they are another island, should they not have remembered getting on a boat at the end of last season when they were caught on the pier? This just makes me think they are on the same island as always and the Benry was just playing another mind game.

CrusaderX

First Post
Taelorn76 said:
something just dawn on me. If they are another island, should they not have remembered getting on a boat at the end of last season when they were caught on the pier? This just makes me think they are on the same island as always and the Benry was just playing another mind game.

In episode one of this season, Jack, Kate, and Sawyer each woke up in new locations. They were most likely drugged, so that can explain why they didn't remember a boat.

CrusaderX

First Post
As for tonight's episode, it was pretty good, but I was expecting a big shocking twist ending, and was disappointed when I didn't get one. Kate being able to escape from her captors isn't too exciting, especially since they keep bringing up the fact that they can't escape since they're on a different island anyway.

CrusaderX

First Post
RangerWickett said:
Supposedly there is a cliffhanger, he says.

So what was the story Jack told Kate? I don't recall.

I couldn't remember either, so I cheated and looked online. From episode 1, season 1:

After administering aid to the others, Jack takes a sewing kit from a suitcase and slips off into the jungle to examine the wound on his left side. He sees a young woman (who later identifies herself to the unconscious man as Kate Austen) standing nearby and drafts her to sew up his wound, calming her by telling her the story of his first solo surgical procedure, where he conquered his fear during an emergency by "letting the fear" in, but only for five seconds.

DonTadow

First Post
EH, wasn't the big episode I was looking for. Most of it was someting about Kate being married which was a snoozer. WAs anything important revealed there?

Then the whole jack, sawyer kate triangle. A decent episode, hardly something that makes me passionate about seeing it in February. No big revelations, no big cliff hanger, no complete surgery, ...

Seriously waht happened this episode.

Remove ads