• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Access to RBDM Forum...

Pbartender

First Post
It may be coincidence, but I renewed my Community Supporter account this morning. Since then, I've been unable to access the Rat Bastard DM's Club forum under "Hosted Sites".

If someone could fix that for me, that'd be great.

Thanks. :)

Chroma

Explorer
And old Rat Bastard in from the cold.

Does one have to be a Community Supporter to get access to the RBDM's forum?

I'm an old RBDM back in from the cold. :devil:

carborundum

Adventurer
I'm a community supporter - is that enough to get a peek at this den of infamy? I've oft heard of it yet never seen it, and it certainly hasn't popped up in any list of mine.

Or is it some sort of invite-only old boy's club? :)

Chroma

Explorer
The RBDM Club was "invite only", at least back in the day; used to be hosted on the Aquerra boards, but it's gone from there as well.

Not even sure if it's still hosted here as the previous posts above are over a year old.

I just started thinking about the RBDMs again after my players completed a major story arc that I had initially worked on with help from the older version of the "club".

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
It is still (Mwahahahah - excuse me) hosted here.

I'll see whether you have to be a community supporter to get back in, Chroma

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
I'm pretty sure you don't have to be - when we first moved it here, my CS status had lapsed and I was still able to access it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads