• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)

thegreyman

First Post
"Kktkek is okay? You take..." There is a scrabbling around, a hurried conversation, and several screeches of protest before a kobold is shoved out from behind their hiding spots. She appears to be half-starved, dressed in little more than rags, and clearly frightened. It doesn't appear to be holding any weapon.
"Mmlsis. She go with one of your others and get Kktkek. You bring him back, we tell you what we know."

LogicsFate

First Post
They're going to help us. Elise says cooly. I'll take this one back to Kktkek to bring him back. I should be fine, you guys can stick here and keep an eye on the rest. She switches to Draconic. Mmlsis, she say calling to the new kobold.
I'll take you to him.
Elise motion the Kobold forward and to follow as she turns back the way they came.

Dargon

First Post
you are sure you don't want one of us to follow you just in case? Ces asks their could be trouble when the see the state of considering for a few seconds if he wan't to use the name their caster.

LogicsFate

First Post
Elise stops a moment. That's why it would be best to watch the ones left, the one coming with me... looks as if a single wind gust spell would kill her. If anyone follows us, well I'll leave that up to your discretion. Just remember that these guys probably aren't hostile, scared probably but not hostile. I mean how many of their kind die each day to "Adventurers" like us. Elise says it with a small amount of disgust.

Last edited:

Sirhahn

First Post
Gilanthus ponders for a second before he replies, "I agree with Elise, we'll keep an eye on the others. But Elise, please be wary, and call out if anything is amiss."

LogicsFate

First Post
Elise smiles and nods. I will.

If/when Mmlsis start to follow, Elise will try to strike up a conversation and get some more info as they retrace the groups steps back to camp. In Draconic
Hello, My name is
Elise
and this
she adds
is
Ligaea

Last edited:

Dargon

First Post
Okay, but be on alert. they might get fanciful ideas . Ces finds a spot to hide while he keeps observing the remaining kobolds.

thegreyman

First Post
[sblock=Ces, Gil, and Krit]You all settle into comfortable spots to watch the area the kobolds are in. There is very little movement over there, although there does seem to be quite a large amount of whispering. None of you are able to hear anything that's being said.[/sblock]
[sblock=Elise]Mmlsis will follow you as you begin to head off, although she skirts the area that the rest of the group is in. As you walk, she tries to stay two or three paces back to the right of you, and doesn't meet your eyes when you speak to her, almost like a beaten dog.

"Mmlsis is me." she mumbles back. Then she looks up at Ligaea, "Is Ligaea pet or tasty foods?"[/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
[sblock=Greyman] HI Ligaea says not understanding the small kobold. Elise on the other hand frowns just slightly, and replys in draconic. Ligaea is a compainion. She give the small kobold an odd look, Are you hungry?[/sblock]

Remove ads