• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost: One set of house rules

Majere

First Post
The HDD on my laptop melted about a week ago taking with it my set of houserules.
I did post them on these forums but after 2 hours of my best efforts I cant find them at all. They were originally posted on the rules forums and moved to this forum.

Can anyone provide me a link to the thread ?
The post was made around easter time.

Majere

Hmm.. I was going to run a search and pull up a link for you.. but it appears that my account hasn't been re-set after the crash.... I had just bought in on the supporter sale :(

I guess its been long enough to ask about that now...

Maybe someone with an active account can help you out!

Arkhandus

First Post
Unfortunately, if you posted them after December of last year and before mid-March of this year, they would have been lost in the server crash that occured sometime around March 4th IIRC. The forums were last backed up at the end of December, and after the crash they were restored from that backup sometime in the middle of March as I recall.

If you posted the stuff sooner or later than that timeframe, you should be able to ask someone with a Community Supporter account to find your houserule posts through the Search function.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Might be out of luck. Out of the 10 threads EnWorld lists you as having started, none of them contain your House Rules.

In case yer curious, these are what I found:

[Sblock]
Lost: One set of house rules

Point Buy

3.5 Point Buy

Psionic vs Arcane: Build me some characters.

Sending

House ruling Irresistable dance

Majere's Disjunction

Vorpal Vs Fortification

Advantages of archmagus

Magik weapon Bonus damage dice
[/sblock]

Majere

First Post
Oh Bum.
Im fairly sure I posted an almost identical list of house rules much longer ago but I think those were lost in a similar crash.

Thanks for the help.

Majere

Remove ads