• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Lost S04E02 07 Feb 08 - Confirmed Dead

Demmero

Explorer
dravot said:
Thoughts?

So far, this season is batting 1.000

Yep, fun stuff.

Thoughts? I thought (wrongly--imagine that!) that the pilot was going to end up in the hands of the Others after he fired off that flare, and then at least one member of the Outsiders team would be in the hands of each of the island's power groups. I think it's interesting that there hasn't been an Others sighting yet this season.

I also raised an eyebrow at the interaction between Locke and Hurley about the location of the cabin. It almost felt like the interaction between Ben and Locke the first time they went to the cabin to visit Jacob...only this time Locke was in Ben's shoes and Hurley was in Locke's. Locke almost seemed freaked out that Hurley now had a connection of some sort to the cabin...his cabin.

Darkwolf71

First Post
BastionLightbringer said:
I thought the thing with the Psychic seemed a little too corny, even for lost. I know there have been psychics before, but a ghost whisperer?
I agree, that struck me as a little over the top. He is an interesting character though, so we'll see.

After seeing Naomi's backstory, I'm sad we don't get to see her around to interact with Sayid.

mmu1

First Post
The Others are pretty much done as a "power" barring a major plot twist - they had a relatively small group of people who did all the dirty work, and almost all of them are dead now.

It's actually funny how, with a new group of people coming to the island, the survivors are now the dangerous, heavily armed bunch roaming around the jungle...

Darkwolf71

First Post
BastionLightbringer said:
Do you think Ben's "man on thier boat" is Michael? I keep trying to think of a way for him to get bck on the show.
I think you might be dead on with that. In fact, I'm going to adopt it as my own. ;)

EricNoah

Adventurer
Very entertaining.

The ghostbuster guy could be both insane/deluded and good at noticing stuff.

Very interesting to see more shots of what is happening in the real world.

Remove ads