• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost S04E06 Mar 06 - The Other Woman

dravot

First Post
OK, not bad. Weakest episode of the season.

I didn't realize who Goodwin was until the plane crashed, and it looks more and more like Michael is the secret person on the boat.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
dravot said:
Weakest episode of the season... Michael is the secret person on the boat.

I agree on the first and the second is a good bet.

The writers need to come up with a good, in-character reason why no one shoots Ben in the head. Twice. I mean we know he surives, but all the "heroes" hate him and have every reason to want him dead.

dravot

First Post
The Grumpy Celt said:
I agree on the first and the second is a good bet.

The writers need to come up with a good, in-character reason why no one shoots Ben in the head. Twice. I mean we know he surives, but all the "heroes" hate him and have every reason to want him dead.

I have to admit, the end of the show, with Ben going into a house with fresh linens was pretty funny. "See you at dinner!" :D

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Ben, oh, Ben, you are such a great character. I can't wait for him to ask Hugo for the money in front of everyone. :D

Jack, you are cursed! I hate when they beat up on a character as much as they have Jack, poor guy will never know happiness!

Also, figure Micheal is on the boat.

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
I had never caught the "Ben is in love with Julliette" vibe from their relationship. "Ben is manipulating Juliette" yes, but Ben is manipulating everyone.

And yeah, Juliette is doomed. Also, I was totally ready for her to shoot Charlotte, who is far to ready to hit people over the head rather than, ya know, TALKING to them!

A Passing Maniac

First Post
This episode wasn't awful, but compared to last week's -- which was one of the best episodes in the entire series -- it was just terribly uninteresting. Oh Juliet, how I wish you were less boring!

That said, the Ben and Locke portions of the episode were much more interesting, and Ben had some great lines. "This didn't have a number on it, did it?" and "See you guys at dinner!" both made me crack up.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Between the rain and the lagoon, they sure did everything they could to avoid having Juliette from dry out too much. (Thank, Lost!)

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
Oh, and another thing: Memo to Locke -- You owe Ben NOTHING! Once he played his last chip, it was time to bury him alive at the bottom of a deep pit. On second thought, bury him dead, because otherwise he'd just find a way to escape.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads