• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Lost] The Isle Files

Asmo

First Post
Are we going to get the history of the Others in one shot, or will this be revealed over time?

CUSE: The connection between the Others and Dharma gets revealed in episode 11.

hmmm..interesting!

What is the meaning or significance of the two skeletons that Jack and Kate found in the cave of season 1?

CUSE: The answer to that question goes to the nature of the timeline of the island. We don't want to say too much about it, but there are a couple Easter eggs embedded in [the Feb. 7 episode], one of which is an anagram* that actually sheds some light on the skeletons and hints at a larger mythological mystery that will start to unfold later in the season.

Demmero said:
Pretty good ep.Anagram found! Mittelos = LOST TIME or TIME LOST.For what it's worth ;)
thanks Demmero!

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=187698

Wow, great stuff in here, thanks for posting this, Atavar!

Asmo

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Other anagrams include;

LIME TOST (A clear reference to lime toast, which I have every morning)

ISLET TOM (A reference to the character, Tom, and the wee little island he lives on)

EMIT LOTS (The show would be better if it were a half-hour program)

TIME LOST (They are all running out of time)(Actually, I think this might be the intended meaning)

TIME SLOT (A reference to the changing time slot of the show)

TIME LOTS (A reference to the show going for another 11 seasons)

ELM ITS TO (A vague reference to the Nightmare on Elm Street movies)

MOLEST IT (A bad taste reference to the new Dakota Fanning movie)

MOTELS IT (A strange reference to that mini series about he magic hotel room on the SciFi channel a few weeks ago)

MELT IT SO (A reference to the Other long term goal of melting the polar ice caps)

LET IS TOM (A reference to the character, Tom)

SOME TILT (A reference to the changing of the planets axial tilt)

SMOTE LIT (A reference to Stephen King literature)

MOTE LIST (A reference to another list)

I MET LOST (A reference to us, the viewers)

Also, take a look at http://www.mittelosbioscience.org/ As it turns out, this is a "fake" site, i.e. not one set up by ABC as part of the Lost experience. It is an amusing bit of fan fluff.

Last edited:

Demmero

Explorer
Great list, GC, but you missed at least a couple:

TOM'S LITE (Meaning that before the Lostaways arrived and ruined everything, the Dharma Initiative consisted of Ben, Ethan, Goodwin, and Danny raiding Tom's beer stash and then sitting around creating man laws)

SMITE LOT (Ben said the Others were the 'good guys' (i.e., paladins), and this is their plan for dealing with all the evil Lostaway invaders)

Remove ads