• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LOST - Wednesday 11/9/05 {Spoilers for this ep and previous eps ONLY!}

fett527

First Post
OK, Maggie Grace was looking hot all disheveled and stuff.
Everyone see Jack walk by in the hospital in the first flashback? I assume everyone knows from previous episode discussions that Shannon's dad was killed in the collision with Jack's wife-to-be.
Episode was kinda slow, I was a little disappointed. I perked up when the whispering started and the ending was a good cliffhangar- does Sawyer bite it? Is Shannon dead?

What does everyone think of telling the other survivors story? I personally think it is a great idea!

Dubya

Explorer
I knew it!

Heh, I thought Shannon was going to be killed. I just didn't think it would be Anna that killed her. Sayid is going to mess her up.

Dubya

Crothian

First Post
fett527 said:
why? I thought it was well done.

The Others we are told are scarey. The Other we are told are all this other stuff. But in the end, it is a suppossed good guy that shots her.

Hopefully next week we will see the Others to deserve the reputation they seem to have.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads