• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LOST - Wednesday 11/9/05 {Spoilers for this ep and previous eps ONLY!}

Silver Moon

Adventurer
The episode didn't do anything for either me or my wife, we both felt it didn't even come close to living up to the hype. Plus Shannon has always been our least favorite character.

Dubya

Explorer
We will

Crothian said:
Hopefully next week we will see the Others to deserve the reputation they seem to have.

Next weeks Ep. is to focus on the tail end survivors and what the others did to them. So Maybe we will get to see the others. I want to see MC Gainey again.

Dubya

Dubya

Explorer
Shannon

I think Shannon was a lot of peoples least favorite character. There didn't seem to be any reason to let her live, what with Boone dying. Now her death should push the Sayid character forward.

Dubya

Crothian

First Post
Dubya said:
Next weeks Ep. is to focus on the tail end survivors and what the others did to them. So Maybe we will get to see the others. I want to see MC Gainey again.

The preivews did show us we will see what happened to the tail end people. I just hope the Others actually live up to the hype.

Banshee16

First Post
I noticed earlier on that Shannon and Sayyid were wandering around in grass that looked an awful lot like the tail survivors were standing in. I was sure it was Sawyer who was a goner. I figured Shannon was going to locate the others while looking for Walt. Looks like she found them....unfortunate for her.

Of course, there's always the possibility that she's not actually dead, and this is just a cliffhanger, and they'll turn around and have her be saved in two eps. Kind of weird to finally have an episode giving info on her past, and have her die in the same episode.

Banshee

Crothian

First Post
Fargoth said:
Can anyone tell me what Walt told Shannon when he appeared to her? I couldn't make out a bloody thing!

that's on purpose. Some people think he's talking backwards but I haven't heard anyone confirm that

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads