• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LOTR Spoof

Trainz

Explorer
There's a LOTR spoof with Jack Black and Sarah Michelle Gellar. It has some mild nudity (you see Jack's behind) and it has sexual themes, but no swear words or somesuch. It is from the Fellowship of the Ring extended DVD and is made by Peter Jackson.

Anyone else seen it ? I found it hilarious !

Last edited:

TracerBullet42

First Post
Actually, it's from the MTV Movie Awards from a few years ago...

And for the record, I totally agree with Trainz...(right back at ya)

It is funny.

Trainz

Explorer
TracerBullet42 said:
Actually, it's from the MTV Movie Awards from a few years ago...
Like the Gollum acceptance speach, it was indeed presented at the MTV Movie Awards, but it can be found on the extended DVD of FotR according to IMDb.

So... yeah.

And for the record, I totally agree with Trainz...(right back at ya)
Wise bullet.

JamesL85

First Post
If you have the extended editions of FoTR, you can view the above mentioned scene. Insert the first DVD and go to the scene selection screen. Highlight the final section of the DVD and press the down arrow. A gold ring will appear. Press enter to view the Easter Egg.

There is another with Andy (can't remember how to spell it, but it sounds like "Circus") and Gollum receiving another MTV award on TTT. You can access it by doing the exact same thing.

Both are hilarious......

Ranger REG

Explorer
NOW you finally found it, Trainz? Did you also find a very vulgar Gollum when Andy Serkis was accepting an award in The Two Towers EE DVD?

OBTW, The Return of the King Theatrical DVD will be on sale tomorrow (Tuesday).

Trainz

Explorer
Ranger REG said:
NOW you finally found it, Trainz? Did you also find a very vulgar Gollum when Andy Serkis was accepting an award in The Two Towers EE DVD?

OBTW, The Return of the King Theatrical DVD will be on sale tomorrow (Tuesday).
I don't own the DVD. Someone sent me a link to a .wmv file on the net.

And I did saw the one with Gollum on my friend's TTT EE DVD.

They're both great. Awesome that Jackson doesn't take himself too seriously and just goes with whatever he feels like doing. This guy is a god.

JDragon

Explorer
Is the Gollum acceptance speech still edited for TV like it was on the awards or can you hear everything he said?

I would go look at my copy of the DVD but its packed away for a move right now. :-(

deeFYnt

First Post
JamesL85 said:
If you have the extended editions of FoTR, you can view the above mentioned scene. Insert the first DVD and go to the scene selection screen. Highlight the final section of the DVD and press the down arrow. A gold ring will appear. Press enter to view the Easter Egg.

There is another with Andy (can't remember how to spell it, but it sounds like "Circus") and Gollum receiving another MTV award on TTT. You can access it by doing the exact same thing.

Both are hilarious......

Thanks for that info guys, I wasn't aware of it! Every true fan (as I am) should know about these things.

Kris.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads