• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lotus Crushes Draken (Thanks to Ratasal!)

Rathan

First Post
Draken finds himself stepping from his shadows into a clearing at dusk...... looking around he sees no movement besides the light breeze rustling the grass.... he takes a deep breath and sighs loudly....

"I've waited too long.... time to come out of my thoughts and make some trouble...."

Draken snickers and slips into the treeline near by... looking for someone to bother...

Draken Darkspear
Dark Warrior 3
3/3
Dark App: Foul Sprit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Sig Style: Crab
Dark Warrior: Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick, Poisoned Blade
Yen: 4

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
After a long trip back to her homeland to pay for some of her family to be released from slavery, Lotus returns with her Sultan to find another battle in the hopes of earning the wages of freedom for another member of her family...

Gliding down into the clearing is a large tent atop a flying carpet. It comes to rest inches above the rustling grass as the tent-flap opens, allowing a cone of light from within to escape into the dark night. Stepping out into the night is a hugely muscled man wearing a turban and bearing a large golden falchion on one hip. In his hand he holds a chain which he quickly pulls hard on, causing a beautiful female in gossamer thin silks to stumble out the doorway, and off the carpet down into the dewey grass below.

She stands with grace and bows to her master as he grins lustily down at her. Turning, she faces the treeline from which Draken watches and speaks.

"Fighter, come forward and battle with me this day. My master's Djinni has granted his wish to lead us to willing fighters that shall test my skills in combat. So come forward so that I may deliver this insult to you as my master instructs...

"I find your niece to be dastardly, your playground to be junk-like, and your moves to be brazen."

Lotus
Silver Sash 0
Record: 3-1
Yen: 2

Powers: Sig style: Chain, Profiteer, Arena Fighter, Crowd Pleaser, Bribe Judges, Master of Wealth, Sig Location: Ravine
Item: Amethyst Chain (Powers- Sig Style: Chain)

Rathan

First Post
Draken uses his forked tongue to try to gain a slight advantage over his opponent in the insults...

I find your ancestor to be lickspittle, your dojo to be laughable, and your focus to be unimportant. + I find your betrothed to be spoiled, your farm to be boorish, and your hand to be lacking.

Kalanyr

Explorer
A fighter wearing an odd coloured Sash wanders across the field and bows to both present

"For my part I find your insults to be largely irrelevant, though since a junklike playground indicates a lack of money I award this round to Lotus. You may set style and length.
The Almighty Yen has decreed this match to take place at the paradise north-west of the Plaza of the Ten Thousand Immortals on the evening of the southern cross.
"

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
"My Sultan desires a good show, therefore I request the match to be a speed match going for 5 flags."

Confident that his property will not be so foolish as to run away, the Sultan undoes the chain from her metal collar so that she may fight freely. Lotus stretches and cracks her knucles before entering her first stance to attack...

The fox torments the cemetery; parries the slash of the abomination!

Rathan

First Post
Draken summons his dark powers to create a large jade shield to stop his opponents advance and sends a massive gust of wind to knock him off his feet...

The jade east wind charges the ravine and aggresively bashes the wood; quells the chi of the mountain!

Kalanyr

Explorer
"You throw jade at canyon walls. That is not a wise econmic decision, nor is wood expensive. You're opponent however defules graveyards, very expensive to get them resanctifiend. "

1 Flag Lotus 0 Draken

Phoenix8008

First Post
Lotus readies herself for the next round of combat, adopting a defensive position with an economy of movement before quickly striking out at Draken as soon as he moves to attack her...

The spear stands facing the dungeon; seeks next to the motion of the flower!

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Hmm, crushing the Paradise, the Paradise is very valuable, and so masterfully crushed that your opponents lacklustre but appropriate defence proves insufficient. "

2 Flags Draken 1 Flag Lotus

Remove ads