• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lotus Crushes Draken (Thanks to Ratasal!)

Kalanyr

Explorer
"The bird consumes the valuable rice. The dagger cannot remove that which is defined by absence." The audience cheers and throws 4 yen to Lotus.

3 Flags all and 4 yen to Lotus!

Rathan

First Post
OOC- just realised I still have a ST left and that I shouldn't have gone first... oops..... well.. yer still up first Phoenix.. sorry.. :D

Kalanyr

Explorer
"MM, neither of you destroy something of innate value, but that whis is obliterated is more expensive to repair. "

5 Flags and Match Lotus!

Lotus You Rise to Silver Sash 1 and may steal 3 yen from your poor foe. The Almighty Yen smiles upon you Lotus. And you have done well this fight. May the Yen be with you.

Draken You fall to Dark Warrior 2. But you still have a ways to go before the Dark Powers grow displeased with you, perhaps in time your deeds will restore your dishonour.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Thank you, honorable judge. I will take the 3 Yen from my opponent, but know that it is going to a good cause. In this fight alone I may have earned enough to free my younger sister from the slavery she endures. So I praise the gods for my victory and thank you on her behalf."

Lotus reattaches the heavy chain to her iron collar before mounting the flying carpet and ducking inside the tent. Her Sultan bellows with hearty laughter at the fallen fighter before heading inside himself and flying off into the distant sky...

Remove ads