• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lotus vs. Kook! (Rathan judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
From out of the sky drops a large crimson flying carpet trimmed in gold. A tent rests securly on top of the carpet as it lands on the ground. A lithe woman in lavender silks emerges from within. She carries a chain in her hands which trails from a steel collar around her neck. Her face is hidden though, behind a mask of golden coins. Only her violet eyes shine through from within the shadows.

"I am Lotus. My Sultan bids me find another battle which I must win to redeem his honor." A large bruise around Lotus's right eye speaks loudly of her masters displeasure with her.

Lotus

Copper Sash 1
Record: 1-1
Yen: 3

Powers: Sig style-Chain, Profiteer, Arena Fighter, Crowd Pleaser

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*A man clad all in red... appers in a red puff of smoke....*

"I shall judge if no one minds....."

"Insults please?"

Rathan

First Post
"I feel Lotus has the better insult... she may set lenth and type of match....."

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the ravine north-east of NorthGuard Keep on the evening of the willow.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I choose this match to be a 4 flag speed match, honorable judge."

Bowing to the judge and also to her strange opponent, Lotus prepares her first attack...

Summoning forth the massive power of her chi, Lotus releases it in a wave of power which she rides forward to attack Kook. Using her speed to her advantage, she hopes to attack and move by her foe and dodge his attack before it harms her...

The tsunami rides facing the shrine; dodges the stab of the storm!

Last edited:

WhatKu

First Post
Rolling foward twoards the oncoming wave, Kook flips two daggers from his sleaves foward, aiming to slice through the wave and hit Lotus. After throwing the daggers, Kook attempts to dodge the quickening wave, incase his attack fails.

The dagger flips through the sea; defends against the quickening of the field!
edit: Proving once again, code works better when you close the tags.

Last edited:

Remove ads