• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Love, peace n'stuff

V

Vile_Reaper

102. Your char can randomly appear and disappear and people notice when each occurs. :smirk:

103. I reiterate, all the great people you meet....and heck, the annoying ones too.

104. A small-town, army-brat, christian that would never hurt a soul can be the biggest, most evil being in all the planes.

105. You can never break the habit fully, you aways have to visit...and you always find posts like this and "be a better RPer, for I know better than thou".

106. Even the least creative person can come here and manage to have fun, and somehow grow into an entirely original character. Just showing how creative anyone can be.

107. People still know your name after more than a year of vacancy, and still remember you OOC....having not lost your username and email despite many HD crashes on their part....even when they can no longer keep straight which character you played. :confused:

as a side not, missed all yall.......even those I can't stand IC or OOC. place wouldn't be the same without those kinds of people.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads