• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lowering ASF

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
I am looking for ways to either negate ASF or lowering it for a friend of mine's character. I know there is an armor substance out there called Twilight but I have no idea where it is. Also, I was wondering if there were any feats that would help me overcome ASF. I know about the PRc Spellsword but seeing as how the character in question is an Undead Necromancer, Spellsword just does not fit.

If you guys can help me out on this I would appreciate it.

TIA

Thanee

First Post
Twilight is an armor enchantment from Book of Exalted Deeds (IIRC). +1 enchantment, lowers ASF by 10%.

Bye
Thanee

Vrecknidj

Explorer
Still Spell allows you to cast a spell without somatic components. Since ASF only applies to spells with a somatic component, this pretty much does the trick. The next step is to create a suit of armor with the Still Spell feat embedded within it (so that all spells cast while wearing the armor are cast without somatic components). I'm not sure what cost I'd give that. Maybe +3.

Of course, if the character is rich, just buy loads of items that grant different bonuses to AC (amulets, rings and bracers come to mind).

Dave

Brekki

First Post
there are also two handy materials you can use:
- mithral (DMG) lowers ASF by 10%
- blended quartz (Arms & Equipment) lowers ASF by 20%

Remove ads