• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Beggar's Belief

GlassEye

Adventurer
With the sharks momentarily preoccupied Megan, the Guardian, and Ariel are able to swim to the surface. Megan is clearly having difficulty but with assistance the three of you are able to stumble ashore wet and bloodied but alive.

The ruined walls come almost to the water line and you all figure that you've surfaced somewhere around the southeast corner of the island. All is, at the moment, quiet and there is no sign of Knesh.

OOC: In this case, survival is as good as victory.
800 xp (270 xp to each of you).

Walking Dad

First Post

As soon as he is able to do so, the Guardian sits up at the beach trying to stop the bleeding.
"Ariel, if you have any healing left, I say we secure the boat and taking Knesh down. Stump gave his life for us. We should at least give him his revenge!"

[sblock=OOC]

AC: 19 (currently 17), Touch: 12, FF: 16
CMD: 16
Fort +3, Refl +4, Will +1

HP: 9/19

[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel climbs out of the water, the wet clothing hugging the shapely curves of her body and the chill air involuntarily hardening her ni...

Unaware of this sight, her expression shows her sad disappointment that she could not save Stump from his fate. But it must be Her Justice's will and she steals herself to focus instead on the next task at hand.

"I will deal with that presently, bring up the treasure and the rest of our belongings, if you please, and I will heal our injuries."

She draws on her goddess's divine energy and channels two waves of positive energy to radiate out and them. She casts a healing spell as well to fix most of Megan's wounds from the shark.

The Aasimar cleric asks the Guardian, "Do you want more right now, or are you felling well enough?"

Once the belongings are on shore, she will unpack her gear and don her armor again. Getting ready to go she casts Guidance and Resistance on everyone and suggests, "Lets make our way around to where the boat is and see if Knesh is still here or not. Then we can work our way back to deal with him proper."

[sblock=Actions]Channel Energy (1d6=3)
Channel Energy (1d6=2)
CLW (1d8+2=10) Losing Shield of Faith
Cured Megan 15, Ariel 5, Guardian 5
[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 16 Current: 15
CMB: +2 CMD: 14 Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +7 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Javelin

Fire Bolt: 5/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 2/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: Orisons: (Light, Resistance, Guidance, Detect Magic)
1st Level 3/4 (Doom, Bless, Burning Hands) [/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

VVilhem

First Post
"Thanks Ariel," says Megan as she stretches her healed muscle and cracks a few joints, "Yes, let's secure the boat and then deal with that double-crossing thug once and for all."

GlassEye

Adventurer
The quiet scuff of a boot on stone attracts the group's attention. "Guess I shoulda kept the sharks a little hungrier, eh? Ha-har!" The familiar voice and mocking laughter echoes between the ruined walls of Vega Isle and you see Knesh some distance away. He plucks at a loose thread on his ragged cloak with one hand and you see a crossbow pointed in your direction in the other. "And you brought me the treasure! How kind."

[sblock=Combat]
Posted in INIT order
Code:
Character              AC    HP    InHand/Condition 
Megan                  17  15/16   dagger/none
Ariel                  19  15/16   scimitar/none      
Guardian               19  14/19   cestus/none
[/sblock]
OOC: Initiative!

Attachments

• KneshFinal1.jpg
    KneshFinal1.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

VVilhem

First Post
Megan drops her dagger and moves swiftly to a position where she can get a clear shot at the wretch (I18), pulling out her heavy crossbow as she does so. Aiming down the sight, she whispers, "Thank you for saving us the trouble of finding you."

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]
Megan drops her dagger and moves swiftly to a position where she can get a clear shot at the wretch (I18), pulling out her heavy crossbow as she does so. Aiming down the sight, she whispers, "Thank you for saving us the trouble of finding you."
Great rolls! But... two problems. 1: It takes a full-round action to load a heavy crossbow; 2: Knesh is farther than 30 feet away from you preventing sneak attack.[/sblock]

Remove ads