[LPF] Elenore's Jewels

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Tyrien, Half-elven Archeress

LieraAvatar2.jpg

Tyrien follows along with Eanos to the changing area and quickly puts on her clothes without removing the enhancements to her womanhood. She leaves the pouch tucked out of sight after she is dressed, not wanting anyone to notice it on the way out.

She is halfway done when the bodyguard that quit comes in and pointedly ignores her and Eanos as he goes to collect his own things.

With all of the guards behind them to deal with the aftermath of two unconscious patrons, there is no one to really stop them now. Tyrien leaves with Eanos.

Once outside she says, "I suppose that would be fun to relax in. I have not tried one for women though, if they even have such a place in Venza. I think a hot tub of water in a private room of an inn will have to be more my style after this."

"At least we have what we came for. I just hope that Blancher will think twice before he makes any attempt to come after us. He was not very tough in is under garments, but I am way more deadly with a bow than either a club or a knife."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Tyrien e'Adrianne
Initiative: +9 Perception: +20 (low-light vision)
AC: 18 (11 flat-footed, 18 Touch)
HP: 64 Current: 64
CMB: +9 CMD: 28(21ff) Fort: +6 Reflex: +12 Will: +5
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Special: Immune to Magical Sleep
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Enhanced Arrows (+1 Dmg), Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg), Many Shot, Snap Shot
Current Weapon in Hand: None
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining - Not present

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
Spells Remaining: Cantrips: (Message, Resistance, Mending, Prestidigitation)
1st Level 1/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock] [sblock=OOC]Yeah, that was all I had planned on encounters. We are in wrap up mode. I think we need to get finished so we can play in the next game for 7-8th level characters. I would wait for leveling approval until after you finish shopping.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Eanos Setirav, human inquisitor

Eanos is more than happy to ignore the bodyguard, maintaining his facade until he and Tyrien have made several turns and he is certain no one is following. At that point, the stiff veneer falls away, and the inquisitor's more lightfooted, limber stance returns.

"Think he'll have a time collecting help if he's stupid to come after us," he says, his tone and syntax falling back to normal, as well. "Bodyguard he fired won't be telling folk he's a good employer. The General's like to be all sorts of put out that Blancher couldn't even hold onto a bag of jewels, so no help there. And Lady Elenore's right out," he offers. "Figure Blancher'll have a lot more to worry about saving his reputation, and looking for Silar Tonfirt and his buxom lady won't make it any easier to find us, yes?" he offers with a wink.

"Won't be afraid to put a quiver in his chest, myself, if he's fool enough to come hunting, though. Now, how about we get our gear, drop of the shiny, and be done with all the pomp for the day?"

[sblock=mini-stats]
EanosHead_zps0dbe2e86.jpg
Eanos Setirav

Initiative: +6
AC: 13 (15 w/ SoF) 20 (22 w/ SoF)
HP: 41 Current: 41
CMB: +5 CMD: 18 Fort: +6+5 Reflex: +6+5 Will: +9+8

**cloak no longer available

Conditions: 20% concealment (steam), Destruction Judgment (+3 Weapon Damage)

Current Alias: Silar Tonfirt

In Hand: None

Note: only has dagger avail at moment. No armor

Arrows: 31/31
Blunt Arrows: 20/20
Cold Iron Arrows: 19/19
Silver Blunt Arrows: 16/16
CLW Wand charges: 27/50 remaining
Disguise kit uses: 9/10 remaining

Used: -50 gp (Disguise Kit)
-30 gp Courtier's Outfit
-50 gp jewelry to complete Courtier's Outfit
-2 gp bribing barman for information
-50 gp bribing guard (weapon)
-50 gp bribing guard (Tyrien's entry)

Judgement: 1/2 Remaining (?)
Determination: 1/3 remaining
Silver Tongued Haggler: 0/6 remaining
Bane: 2/6 rounds remaining
Discern Lies (DC 17): 5/6 rounds remaining
Spells: Orisons (DC 13): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
1st (4/5 remaining)(DC 14): Deadeye's Lore, Divine Favor, Lend Judgement, Litany of Sloth, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith, Wrath
2nd (3/4 remaining)(DC 15): Silence, Weapon of Awe, Bloodhound, Spiritual Weapon[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer

LieraAvatar2.jpg

Tyrien snorted, "Yeah, you are probably right. Let's get going."

More focused on making haste, the lithe half-elf is not her typically chatterbox as they take an alley over to another street. The trip back to her apartment doesn't take that long and she checks behind them occasionally for signs of someone following them or pursuit.

"Here we are. I will be glad to be my normal self once more. This getup was not the most comfortable and I really don't like having to fight people without my longbow."

Tyrien enters her apartment and begins removing the disguise. After, she dons her regular clothing and her armor. With the value of the jewels in their possession, she has no intention of going anywhere without being fully equipped with all her gear.

AC: 18 (11 flat-footed, 18 Touch)
CMB: +9 CMD: 28(21ff) Fort: +6 Reflex: +12 Will: +5
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Current Conditions in Effect: PBS, Precise Shot, Enhanced Arrows (+1 Dmg), Ioun Stone illumination (in darkness), Deadly Aim (-2Att/+4dmg), Many Shot, Snap Shot
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining - Not present

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
1st Level 1/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]

jkason

First Post

"Was starting to hurt my jaw doing all that jabbering, too," Eanos agrees on the score of returning to his 'normal' self. He likewise finds himself relieved to once again have all of his gear in place. He flicks the ioun stones into their mismatched orbits, and holds his bow at the ready as he finishes.

"Much better," he declares with a smile. "Forget my clothes, didn't realize how naked I'd feel without my bow, too.

"Okay, then. Time to give the Lady back her baubles, yes?"
he offers, standing by the front door once he's finished gearing back up.

[sblock=mini-stats]
Eanos Setirav

AC: 20 (22 w/ SoF)
CMB: +5 CMD: 18 Fort: +6
Reflex: +6
Will: +9

Conditions: None

In Hand: Bow

-30 gp Courtier's Outfit

Spells: Orisons (DC 13): Brand, Create Water, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Guidance, Light
1st (4/5 remaining)(DC 14): Deadeye's Lore, Divine Favor, Lend Judgement, Litany of Sloth, Protection from Evil, Shield of Faith, Wrath
2nd (3/4 remaining)(DC 15): Silence, Weapon of Awe, Bloodhound, Spiritual Weapon[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer

LieraAvatar2.jpg

Tyrien shakes her head, "While I would like to conclude this business sooner and get the jewels back into Lady Elenore's possession, our meeting time is in about two hours."

"I am wondering if the General will try to find us immediately after learning Blancher got beat up. I think the noblewoman said she would delay him going to the bath somehow, but very soon I am expecting he would learn about the incident at the baths."

"I am not sure waiting at the Café would be as inconspicuous as we would like if he suspects his ex-wife and sends someone to look there. I think it is better to wait here and then plan on arriving at a time that her coachman is waiting out front and we skip right to the conclusion of our business."

"Let's rest for a couple of hours."

She indicates some of her plain furniture to sit upon.

AC: 24 (18 flat-footed, 18 Touch)
CMB: +9 CMD: 28(21ff) Fort: +7 Reflex: +13 Will: +5
+2 Will vs. Enchantments
Chakrams: 8/8 Remaining

Bardic Performance:
5/5 Rounds Remaining
1st Level 1/2 (Cure Light Wounds, Timely Inspiration)[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ 18:30; The Roses - Vicinity of Cafe ~

coachman828-correction_zps9f55c5bb.jpg

After waiting for the appointed time to meet lady Elenore's carriage, you arrive in the vicinity of Café Kirara to spot the coachman sitting on the driver's bench as expected. The carriage is parked about 50 feet from the entrance of the café.

Looking up and down the street, you do not notice anyone suspicious lurking or standing around waiting the pedestrians. The curtains are closed on the windows of the carriage, so you cannot see inside.

[sblock=Combat Information]Party Status:
Code:
Tyrien:   30/64 HP remaining;
Eanos:    37/41 HP remaining; 

Spells Cast: Litany of Sloth, Spiritual Weapon, CLW(Tyrien)
Abilities Used: Bane (3 rounds), Judgements
Conditions in effect:
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Eanos cracks his neck, giving Tyrien a shrug.

"Either the lady's freed herself, or we're in for an ambush," he decides aloud. "Only way to see is to go a-knocking, yes?" With that, he moves with a casual nonchalance to meet the carriage.

[sblock=mini-stats]
Eanos Setirav

-30 gp Courtier's Outfit

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ 18:30 - The Roses: Vicinity of Cafe Kirara ~

coachman828-correction_zps9f55c5bb.jpg

You approach the carriage and the driver sees you coming after a moment. He climbs down and stands by the door and waits before you get within a few paces and says, "Good evening, milord and milady. She is waiting for you inside."

He opens it and holds so you can climb into the carriage. Lady Elenore is inside, dressed impeccably as she was earlier in the day except she is wearing silk gloves over her hands with elaborate lace designs.

Elenore_zps85a41fd1.jpg

She looks at you expectantly as you climb into the carriage and exchange greetings. Tyrien hands over the little bag with the jewels inside. She smiles and takes them, opening up the drawstring and examining each item carefully as she nods in satisfaction.

Pleased she returns them into the bag and says, "Thank you very much. I have your reward and payment here. Was there anything I need to know about?"

On the bench beside her is a wooden coffer with ornately designed carving in the panels and trim.

[sblock=Combat Information]Party Status:
Code:
Tyrien:   30/64 HP remaining;
Eanos:    37/41 HP remaining; 

Spells Cast: Litany of Sloth, Spiritual Weapon, CLW(Tyrien)
Abilities Used: Bane (3 rounds), Judgements
Conditions in effect:
[/sblock] [sblock=OOC]1-2 more posts and I think we can wrap this up. Since the loot was missed, the reward and TBG are going to be all inclusive in the coffer. If there a particular artifact that you would like valued up to 8500gp to be in the coffer? While that might exceed your actual on hand gold, you can sell things to keep it.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post

Eanos pauses a moment, turning to Tyrien, then decides he's had enough of duplicity for the day and sighs.

Taking a deep breath, he says, "Got a bit messy at the bathhouse. Blancher couldn't be plied, woo'd, or bribed, so, well ..." he makes a fist and mimes a swing.

"Never mentioned you, and used an alias with a decent cover story. Figure Blancher's been shamed three ways from Sunday by the mess he made, in the bathhouse and with your ex, but if he's still got the knockers to ask, I'd say you bought those back from a fop name of Silar Tonfirt, who came knocking thinking he'd win your favor but only got your door in his face. Mention he had a buxom trollop with him, and should cover you in the blame department."

[sblock=ooc]Hmm. Most of my wishlist on Eanos is pretty standard stuff, but Bracers of Falcon's Aim (4000 gp) seem like a fun thing to find in the coffer if possible? [/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]
Eanos Setirav

-30 gp Courtier's Outfit

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ 18:30 - The Roses: Vicinity of Cafe Kirara ~

Elenore_zps85a41fd1.jpg

She nods and gives you a look of approval, "That is well done, then. I shall remember the name and perhaps I might actually use that to my advantage when dealing with Mister Blancher in the future."

"Your service is commendable and if ever you need something, you may call upon me discretely and perhaps I can be of assistance. In the future, if I ahve need of such... unusual services, I may seek you out again."

She hands you the wooden coffer and inside is platinum coins and a set of bracers.

"You might find use of those bracers. My ex-husband valued them and I have no need to keep them."

[sblock=Final Numbers]Bracers of Falcon’s Aim (4000gp)
Coffer (200gp)
Coinage (2500gp)
Sub-total = 6700gp (3350gp is for Eanos)
Eanos's TBG (4618 gp); Total Reward = 7968gp

End Adventure is 14 Dec 2013, runtime is 100days
Eanos Earned 5046 TBX + 3000xp from encounter = 8046xp total

DMC is 7.0

Can you check the numbers and approve? If we agree that is two judges and I think we are fine.[/sblock]

Remove ads