[LPF] Into the Wilds Part 1

Radaceus

Adventurer
[section]
http://s7.postimg.org/6yt3irku3/Snorri_thumb.jpg " align="left" border="0" alt="" style="padding:6px;" />Silent for the better part of the journey, Snorri paid little heed to the tour guide dialogue. He found himself in deep reflections; the jerky motion taking him back to the mines, riding into the mother vein on ore carts. It seemed a long time ago, and his goals seemed so far ahead. He doubted he would ever earn the right of stone.

He reciprocated conversation with Kepli, found the Aasimars behavior intriguing, couldn't wait to slay a giant so Brog would stop talking about them, and, albeit slowly, emerged from his self contempt as began to feel welcomed,

"...When the goblins raided..." his ears perked at the mention. he made eye contact with Brog, was the enmity mutual he wondered. The droning on about farms lulled Snorri to sleep, and dreamed of magnificent mines, and establishing trade networks, and riding in rattling ore carts to glorious glistening veins. But the tunnel steepened and his cart began careening out of control as it barreled downwards, the metal on metal of wheels on rails screeching. Turning into black haze. Screeching

A seagulls cry wakes the dwarf from his fears.

He bumbles trying to sit upright, taking a knee and surveying the scene as the Caius barks orders.

Brog yells in his enemies tongue, encouragin a raised eyebrow. hSnorri removes a hand axe from his belt, and readies his shield, smiling at the fellow dwarf, 'Now there's an evil I'll grind me axe on!', Bracing himself he roars with intimidation at the goblins "Come you yellow Gobbos! come meet me axe!" [/section]

[sblock=OOC]
[roll0][roll1] [/sblock]

[sblock='Mini-Stat Block']
Snorri Ironaxe Stonelord (paladin) 1st level
Initiative: +1 Perception: +2
Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 18 (touch 11; flat-footed 17) HP: 12/ 12
CMB: +3 CMD: 14
Fort: +4 Ref: +1 Will: +3

In Hand: Hand axe, Large wooden shield
Conditions: None yet
[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The party ends up right next to Tilley as the goblins begin to descend, javelins raised.

OOC: Preparations over. Each party member now needs to roll for initiative.
Goblin Initiative
[roll0]

Sezarious

Explorer
As the cart pulls to a halt, Regar closes his eyes and lets go of the cart with his legs, landing safely head first, as he deserves. He then prepares himself for battle. [roll0].

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The heroes arrive next to Tilley just as the goblins toss their first set of javelins while hovering 15 feet from the ground. They go for the ox first, hitting the poor creature with two of the three thrown darts. The creature hoots and begins to bolt, and at the rate it is bleeding out, it will likely be dead within an hour or two, making for some nice goblin meat if the raiders can keep to it. They turn their attentions to Tilley, right as the adventures close in and Farmer brings the wagon to a halt.

OOC: Party Initiative (averaged) is higher than the goblin initiative. Heroes go first. The goblins are riding dire bats, but are eleven feet above the wagon and fifteen feet off the ground, so you will likely need ranged weapons to be effective.

Sezarious

Explorer
Whilst lying down on the job, looking up at the goblins, Regar sees the creatures flying above his heaad, the javelins looking like they're much closer than before. A sickening feeling in his stomach.... "Ohhhh.....I". But he snaps out of his new found epiphany for now as his training kicks in. He begins moving his hands around ceremoniously as he chants softly. With a flash of light he attempts to summon some air support. He whispers in his awful sense of humor as the spell reaches its completion "If you guys think you're riding the only nocturnal flying creatures in the air today, things are about to get OWL-gly for you!" He smirks at his skilled play on words.

[sblock=OOC] Summon minor monster - Summoning 1d3 Owls as close to the center of the goblins as possible. Ideally if I summon 3, they will spread around and distract more than one rider for now. They will attack immediately, so I will need to create a separate post to roll for them after this. [roll0][/sblock]

Remove ads