[LPF] Into the Wilds Part 1

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Maenor and Brog make quick work of the two remaining goblin warriors, allowing Regar to hold back on his summoning spell. Your new pet shock lizard walks up to the remaining unconscious goblin and finishes him off with a coup de grace.

The only way to go now is to the south across another rope bridge, where another raised platform can be seen connected to a cliff side. On the side of the cliff can be seen a large cavern opening. The platform itself seems surprisingly empty of goblin activity.

OOC: If no one has any other preparation to be made, I'll move the party over to the next platform on my next update.

Sezarious

Explorer
image.jpeg

Regar looks over to the cavern below quizzically. "Hmm I suspect maybe that's where they keep their giant bats maybe? Well I hope so. Good to get rid of them first I would say. What do you guys think of this shock lizard here?" He approaches the lizard cautiously. "He's an intelligent little guy aintcha? I'm not going to touch you though buddy for fear of getting zapped.. Hmm...."

Regar looks over the creature from as safe a distance as possible.

OOC: Knowledge roll for the lizard. Regar has +9 in nature and in arcana, so, whichever would be most appropriate. [roll0]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Kepli Stormborn

Kepli nodded her agreement with Regar's assessment of where the bats might be.

"Yes, could be. And, yes, this one is a good fellow." She grins and rubs the lizard's back. However, she looked up and across at the next platform. "We should go. Don't want to lose our momentum."

Kepli gets up and, encouraging the lizard to come along with her, begins quietly advancing towards the next platform.

[sblock=MiniStats]
[size=+1]Kepli[/size]
Aasimar Shaman 2
Initiative: +1 Perception: +11 (+13 w/ Alertness); Darkvision 60 ft.
AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 20 Current: 20
CMB: +2 CMD: 13
Fort:
+1 Ref: +1 Will: +6

In Hand: shortspear
Conditions: None yet
Spells Prepared:
  • 1st level (DC 14): Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds, Sleep
  • Orisons: Daze, Detect Magic, Guidance, Virtue

Special:

Concentration +7
Spirit Magic: Charm Animal 0/1
Stormburst: 6/6 (target treats foes as if they have concealment, 20% miss, for 1 round)
Fury Hex: 1/target (+2 morale to attack, +2 resistance to save vs fear; 3 rounds)
--Used:
Alchemist's Fire 2/2
sling (9/10 bullets)

[size=+1]Scuttle[/size] Seagull Spirit Animal
Initiative: +2 Perception: +10
AC: 15 (14 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: +1 CMD: 7
Fort: +1 Ref: +4 Will: +5

In Beak: Nothing
Special:
Speed: 10 ft; fly 40 ft
Melee: Bite +5 (1d3-4); 0 ft reach
Improved Evasion

[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The shock lizard smiles at Kepli's voice and arches its bag and thumps its tail as she scratches its hide. The party advances in good order, but as your lead warriors are about to step off the rope bridge and onto this new platform, three goblin warriors on giant bat mounts appear high overhead with javelins raised to throw.

Goblin Initiative
[roll0]

OOC: You are being attacked by three riders flying thirty feet above your heads. Only ranged weapons will be effective at this distance. Roll for initiative.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Kepli Stormborn

Initiative: [roll0]

Kepli stops where she is and looks up at the bat-riding goblins. Her eyes narrow and she begins casting a spell, her sleep spell (DC 14). She tries to angle it so that when it does manifest it will affect as many of them as possible.

[sblock=MiniStats]
[size=+1]Kepli[/size]
Aasimar Shaman 2
Initiative: +1 Perception: +11 (+13 w/ Alertness); Darkvision 60 ft.
AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 20 Current: 20
CMB: +2 CMD: 13
Fort:
+1 Ref: +1 Will: +6

In Hand: shortspear
Spells Prepared:
  • 1st level (DC 14): Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds, Sleep
  • Orisons: Daze, Detect Magic, Guidance, Virtue

Special:

Concentration +7
Spirit Magic: Charm Animal 0/1
Stormburst: 6/6 (target treats foes as if they have concealment, 20% miss, for 1 round)
Fury Hex: 1/target (+2 morale to attack, +2 resistance to save vs fear; 3 rounds)
--Used:
Alchemist's Fire 2/2
sling (9/10 bullets)

[size=+1]Scuttle[/size] Seagull Spirit Animal
Initiative: +2 Perception: +10
AC: 15 (14 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: +1 CMD: 7
Fort: +1 Ref: +4 Will: +5

In Beak: Nothing
Special: