• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Kaedyn's Quest

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock=Proposed Watch, please confirm]

Ok, I was thinking this might work (added everyone's perception)

Amien +3
Thuvian +6 ~Nora +9

Ru +6
Tyrion +6

Damaris +6
Lai Tai +7

What do you think? Is there a shift you would prefer to be placed instead?[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
LTL_150.jpg

A low snore escapes from the monk while he leans back against the pack full of provisions. It seems Lai Tai does indeed find the proposed watch rotation to be acceptable.

[sblock=OOC]Fine by me. Just a reminder that I am on vacation through the 11th. Feel free to NPC me as needed.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Lai Tai Liu

AC: 17 (15 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 30/30
CMB: +7 CMD: 19
Fort: +6 Reflex: +4 Will: +5

Perception: +7
Initiative: +4

Arcane Pool: 4/5
Staff Charges: 8/10
Cantrips (DC 12): Detect Magic, Light, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
1st Level (DC 13): Chill Touch, Corrosive Touch, Enlarge Person, True Strike
2nd Level (DC 14): Frigid Touch, Stone Call

Current Weapon in Hand: Quarterstaff (+8, 1d6+7)
Current Conditions in Effect: Arcane Pool

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ Day 11: 22:00 In the Darkwood ~

Settling into your normal watch routine for the night, you finish your evening chatting as Amien and Thuvian take the first shifts. The fauna continues to make noises without paying heed to your presence. You heard wolves howling in the distance, but they never got closer. Eerie it might be in the Darkwood, the secluded clearing is decent enough location as you pass the first night in the forest undisturbed.

The next day is much like the previous, trekking along the trail through the canopied forest. The weather remained clear, though the sun is not penetrating very well through the leaves. Once again you find another good location to pitch camp near the trail. After completing your evening rituals, you begin watch rotations again.

Well after dark, when Amien and Thuvian are due to turn in since Ru and Tyrion are taking over, there are noises coming from the southeast. It sounds like something crashing through the underbrush, roughly about where you remember the trail being when you left it to settle into the small clearing. It doesn't sound particularly small, whatever it is.

From where you camped the visibility is only about 20 feet or so with the underbrush in the way.

[sblock=Combat Information]Party Status:
Code:
Amien:     54/54 HP remaining; 
Ru:        30/30 HP remaining; 
Damaris:   27/27 HP remaining;
Lai Tai:   30/30 HP remaining;
Thuvian:   22/22 HP remaining;
Nora:      11/11 HP remaining;
Tyrion:    46/46 HP remaining; 

Spells Cast: 
Abilities Used: 
Conditions in effect:
[/sblock]Updated Map [sblock=GM]I need everyone to place themselves on the map were there characters are located. I have added small icons so you can mark your token being prone.

I need to know what is being used for illumination as well.

The four people awake can roll Perception Checks.

The noise is coming from east of N42[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Ru Brike, rangerish human ninja

Ru_Portrait_zpsbc1b0cc0.jpg

Ru cracks his neck and rolls his shoulders as he rises for his watch. He flips his Ioun Torch into the air, where it begins its lazy orbit around his head, then draws his twin blades, giving a smile and not to the two watchmen readying to retire.

His casual stance tenses as he hears the commotion back toward the road.

"Anything moving around now can see in the night better than most of us," he whispers. "My little bauble would probably give me away well before I can sneak close enough to get a look. I'm going to wake the others," he adds, slinking to the tent to quietly let Damaris and Lai Tai know about the commotion."[/color]

[sblock=ooc]Perception. (1d20+6=19)

I placed Ru kind of guessing at a tent location. He's moving in the direction where the other two are sleeping first.[/sblock]

UPDATED MAP

[sblock=mini stats]
Ru_Portrait_zpsbc1b0cc0.jpg

Ru Brike
AC: 18 (Touch 14, Flatfooted 14)
HP: 30/30

Initiative: +4
Perception: +6 (+7 Traps) Sense Motive: +5
CMB: +2 CMD: 16 Fort: +5 Reflex: +10 Will: +2
(conditional: +2 vs. divination effects)

Wakizashi: +7, 1d6
Wakizashi (TWF): +5/+5, 1d6/1d6
Nunchaku: +6, 1d6
Shuriken: +6, 1d2
Conditional Attack mods: +1d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank), +2 Attack / dmg vs. Ranger's Focus (1/day)

Conditions: Ioun Torch (in darkness)

In Hand: Wakizashi x2

Ki Pool: 3/3 remaining
Ranger's Focus: 1/1 remaining
Shuriken: 9/10 remaining
CLW Wand charges: 48/50 remaining

Used: 10 days' rations[/sblock]

Remove ads