[LPF] Roaming Dead

Rolyat58

First Post
Davian Smilebeard (Halfling Rogue)

Davian decides his only real option is to improvise. He then begins to look around for an access point to an opening mechanism or something he could manipulate in order to open the way forward.

Qik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Regardless, Rolyat's roll probably isn't going to get the job done.

Any word on the outcome of the perception checks for the other tomb?[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Between Fulgrim, Ni and Arianna the group is able to locate the levers that allow the portcullis on the Tomb to be locked into place successfully. But this leaves the question of who it was that opened this tomb in the first place? It certainly wasn't the Undead as the Portcullis is a Cast Iron Model that has to weigh at least a Metric Ton when all is said and done, and from the appearances it doesn't appear as if it was designed to be opened from the inside of the tomb.

jkason

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Regardless, Rolyat's roll probably isn't going to get the job done.

Eanos rolled a 19 looking for the same thing (an access panel to get at the mechanicals). If that was sufficient, then Davian should be able to go straight to the improvised Disable Device roll (I believe the modifier for improvised tools is -2, yes?)[/sblock]

Rolyat58

First Post
Davian Smilebeard (Halfling Rogue)

OOC: sigh.....eventually I'll learn to quit just skimming the forums and not fully reading them while at work when I post....eventually

Davian attempts to use his skills to close the door.

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim stands aside to allow Davian the space he needs to attempt to work the mechanism to get the door closed. As he looks about he says to the others "Lookin' like someone let dese dead outta' their tomb. Once we get 'em off de streets we should be finding' out who did such a thing."

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Davian is unsuccessful in closing the door on his first attempt. From inside the tomb you can hear some moaning beginning as it seems the Undead have sensed your presence outside of the tomb working the locking mechanisms.

Remove ads