Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Roughy River Run

Jago

Explorer
Seros Animus
[section]
~ " 'Course I did good!" Seros declared, as if the observation was obvious, " I'm me. Gooooesh a long way, yaknow."

He tried to bring the loaded tankard to his mouth again, but found a Dwarf in the way this time. Curious. He didn't remember placing a Dwarf there. [

" No, no, I don't need to lay dooow-oohhhh."

It was the touch to his hair. Like glass against the flame, he melted into the touch with a sigh of satisfaction. Maybe he didn't quite need that drink. Maybe. Maybe he did want to lay down. Fhanna was looking out for him like that, telling him what he needed before he even knew it. Very kind of her. Very kind indeed. And such red hair! And really green eyes, like Rorn in summer. How lovely, yes, indeed.

" Maybe ... Maybe a lay down would be great," he slowly agreed, " A private shpot together ... Yes. That soundsh .. quite nice."

If she kept touching his hair like that, he'd go anywhere she lead at the moment. And while for years he would try to remember what, exactly, happened this night, he would always recall it with a fond smile. ~[/section]

[sblock=Seros's Stats]
Character Sheet

HP: 10/10
Condition: Feeling that Ale

Initiative: +2
Perception: +9

AC: 17 Flat: 14 Touch: 13 (Currently Touch Only)
Fort: 3 Reflex: 2 Will: 5

In Hand: A Dwarf and Ale

Longsword (Two-Hands): +3, 1d8+4, 19-20/x2 (dropped currently)
Sling: +2 1d4+3, 20/x2, 50. ft.
Bullets: 20/20

Orisons: Unlimited
Detect Magic
Disrupt Undead
Guidance
Read Magic

Level 1: 1/Day
Bless
Divine Favor

Other daily abilities:
Judgment: 1/1 Remaining
Daylight: 1/1 Remaining

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:
Total Coin: 20.51 GP

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[section]After a night of the some of the finest merry-making this side of the Great Chasm, the party inevitably finds somewhere to crash. Whatever happened between one young dwarf and aasimar remains solely with them, as the lanterns blurred with the lights and fireworks with the stars until blackness consumed all and the music died down.

The weather held true throughout the night, the party somehow managed to stay together but passed out in the middle of the town square. Sylvain was to be found curled up neatly on the wagon. Caius' face was down in a puddle of what only could be hoped to be mud. Drayvin's body was uncomfortably slouched between the horses. Erin was nowhere to be seen. Seros was lying with the widest smile on is face, passed out underneath a bush. Fhanna was also underneath said bush.

The entirety of the halfling community seems to have retired to their own homes and lodgings. All lights are off and silence fills the village. The extra horses are gone, only leaving Giselle and Freinburry, the original two. The entire wagon has been emptied of it's contents, save for an envelope. Whomever reads it first finds the signature and seal of Francis John II. It is a promise of payment that should be taken back to Francis John III. Francis John II also makes mention that the horses were actually his own loan to his son, and he will take care of them.

The sun brutally awakens the party without mercy, forcing them up to suffer the consequences of a night of misdeeds and debauchery.
[/section]

[sblock=OOC]Last call for @Anastrace! Otherwise you will be dropped!

The rest of you..... I need a Fortitude Save DC 10. Failure means you are beyond hungover and fatigued for the day.

"
A fatigued character can neither run nor charge and takes a –2 penalty to Strength and Dexterity. Doing anything that would normally cause fatigue causes the fatigued character to become exhausted. After 8 hours of complete rest, fatigued characters are no longer fatigued."Don't worry about the horses, that was just to get the new characters into the game. I need IC posts to wake up and decide on a plan for leaving. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Jago

Explorer
Seros Animus
[section]
~ The glare of early morn startled Seros suddenly, rousing him up into a face-full of green. Drowsy and uncoordinated in the light of day, he pawed with one hand at the foliage while trying to shield his eyes from the harsh sun, that cruel mistress. Finally, his vision ceased to be a series of bright spots and left him staring down at himself.

A lot more of himself than he wanted to see this early. With a rustling, Seros scrambled to try and affix what attire he could find, noting that somehow Fhanna had ended up in his vest (how does that even happen?), but the rest of his clothing seemed to thankfully be within a modesty-preserving reach. His boots were missing, though. Hm. Maybe ... Nope, she wasn't wearing those. Well that was a mystery. In fact, the only thing that had not been disheveled or misplaced in some way was his pendant to the Sword Saints, its metal cool and comforting to his warmed skin.

What ... what had happened? The Aasimar wracked his mind to try and figure that one out. Surprisingly, whatever it was, he felt refreshed. Better than he remembered feeling in a long time, despite having enough to drink that he was sure he would wake up feeling like a solid brick of lead had crushed his temple in.

" What a night," he whispered to himself, because any louder than that and he was sure whatever good luck had befallen his health would surely disappear at the slightest provocation.

He stretched back out next to Fhanna, unwilling to get an early start if they did not have to. Rolling onto his side, he gently stroked his fingertips against her thick, red hair, hoping his own energetic awakening had not disturbed her too much.

" Come on, Ansha," Seros crooned gently, giving her a diminutive in the style of his people, " It unfortunately seems the night has ended." ~[/section]

[sblock=Seros Can Handle His Drink]Fort Save: 1d20+3: 15[/sblock]

[sblock=Seros's Stats]
Character Sheet

Condition: Surprisingly Refreshed

In Hand: Nothing

Detect Magic
Disrupt Undead
Guidance
Read Magic

Bless
Divine Favor

Other daily abilities:

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2yo5thl.jpg

Fhanna Lorewalker, Lore Shaman 1
Roughy River
Day 5/Morning
Round 0

Fhanna stirred at the touch, a smile gracing her full lips. She stretched, her ample bosom threatening to pop out of Seros’ vest. Emerald eyes fluttered open beneath long lashes and she smiled at the man.

“Mornin’, luv,” she greeted. “Ready f’r another round already?” She blinked against the bright sunlight, trying to get her bearings. “‘Tis guid t’ know ye Rornishmen know ‘ow t’ ‘andle yuir sword,” she grinned, rolling Seros back as she kissed him a healthy good morning!

Fhanna slapped his firm, muscled stomach and, sitting astride him, started undoing the vest. “Och! A lass needs some ale in the mornin’! I ‘ope those ‘alflings left us some,” she said. His vest hit him in the face and she leaned over to search the grass for her own shirt.

[sblock=OOC]Heh. I almost wrote the scene with them waking up this weekend, because it amused me. It involved a goat...[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Fort save: 1D20+1 = [9]+1 = 10
Made it! Just!
Action:
Move:
Free:
Buffs:
Archimedes:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Fhanna Lorewalker Mini Stats]
Fhanna Lorewalker
HP: 21/21 NL: 0
AC: 15 FF: 10 T: 15 Without armor: 10/10/10
CMD: 11
Ammunition: 8/10 bolts
Monstrous Insight (4/day/0 used)

Spells Prepared
0: Daze, Detect Magic, Light, Touch of Fatigue
1. Identify (Spirit Magic), Burning Hands, Cure Light Wounds, Sleep

Game Notes:
Seros is a fantastic lover.
[/sblock]

Deepthought

First Post

Sylvain gets up with a spring, halfling ale never doing much to him and the glorious reception of his ode to halflingdom giving him fortitude beyond hope.
Looking around he takes in the sight of his comrades slowly unravelling whatever they had ravelled up during the night and decides to not take in ANOTHER look of the dwarf in less than her full dress. Just too much. If anything was to blcok out his view of the sun this morning it would be his ego.
[Color = Blue] GOOD MORNING comrades he intones at his highest pitch. How is the state of the union this morning. Not yours here Fhana, I would rather not envision any such state....what are we up to? Where is our host, and where is to breakfast....well not that there was even a hint of fasting to be broken with this morning, but food and the slightest possibility of a mulled wine? Where to?

[sblock=OOC]
I lost track of the Money....how much did everyone get? Also I tried to complete the Level up, but would much appreciate a look over.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]

Fortitude Save DC 10: Fortitude Save: 1D20+1 = [16]+1 = 17http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=140850

[/sblock]

[sblock=Sylvain Mini Stats]
Sylvain
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 13/13
CMB: +1
CMD: 13
Fort: +1
Reflex: +6
Will: +3
Initiative: +3
Perception: +3
Perform: +8
Disable Device: +9
Bardic Performance: 7/7
Cantrip remaining: Unlimited
Level 1 remaining: 3/3
Current Weapon in Hand:
None
Current Conditions in Effect:

Temporary items in possession:
noneItems not currently in possession:
Items depleted:
none[/sblock]

Jago

Explorer
Seros Animus
[section]
~ " More ..?"

The word hung in the air for a moment as Seros left it rather unsaid what he was more incredulous of: that Fhanna was ready for more of the act or more of the ale, especially this early. Well, more for the latter than the former, but still!

I do believe I have bitten off more than I can chew ...

" Apparently the rumors of Dwarven appetites are not so unfounded," he laughed, fumbling with the vest to try and slip it on. Doing so on his back was a challenge, to say the least, leading to Seros trying to at once sit up and yet arch his back in an awkward shuffle until the piece of clothing was at least over his shoulders, and this was deemed good enough.

With Fhanna still atop him, Seros tried to turn to see Sylvain, eventually settling on the fact that, well, perhaps the Half-Elf wouldn't mind his not-looking at the person he was speaking to.

" Morn' indeed, Master Sylvain!" he greeted, helping Fhanna fetch another bit of garment that was just out of reach while still pinned contently to the grass.

" The state appears to be awoken, the union will go unmentioned (seeing as I can barely remember it as is...), and I am up for a stretch, a bite, and sitting in that wagon for the rest of the ride home," he answered Sylvain's questions, finally feeling exactly how sore his legs, back, and ... others, were.

" Our host is ... somewhere, I'd imagine, and breakfast sounds lovely. But no more ale."

He shivered slightly, as if in horror.

" No more ale. Not til we make it back, that's for sure."

A beat. A look up at Fhanna.

" For me, anyhow." ~[/section]

[sblock=Seros's Stats]
Character Sheet

Condition: Surprisingly Refreshed

In Hand: Nothing

Detect Magic
Disrupt Undead
Guidance
Read Magic

Bless
Divine Favor

Other daily abilities:

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:

Game Info:

[/sblock][/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] @Deepthought - I'm not worried about finances/gear totals. After the adventure is over, I (or another judge) will give everything a firm look over. there was 2 or 3 small changes I made. the biggest thing is that we are doing background skills now.

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/unchained/skillsAndOptions/backgroundSkills.html

the easiest for you might be to make both performs your background skills, and that frees up some more skills points. here is a link to the new character sheet.... not sure if you want to go back and copy/paste and redo the skill section from there.

Still waiting for Drayvin, Caius, and Erin.
@MerryMortician, @Anastrace. if I don't have a post by friday you are dropped. sorry.... :( we have dedicated players who would like a slightly faster-paced game.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

screwylooie

Explorer
Drayvin Angeltongue

Drayvin wakes to the sound and smell of horses. At first he is a bit befuddled as to where he is and how he got there. Hands going up to cradles an aching head, the activities of the previous night are coming back to him. "UUG, A bath and breakfast is what I need and in that order." Stumbling somewhat, Drayvin makes his way down the street to the Inn.

[sblock=Actions]
5-Step:
Swift:
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC] fort roll for hangover: 1D20+3 = [9]+3 = 12

[/sblock]

[sblock=MiniStats]
Character Sheet

HP: 09/09
Conditions: none
Initiative: +5
Perception: +4

AC: 15 Flat: 14 Touch: 11
Fort: 03 Reflex: 01 Will: 02
Right hand:
Left hand:

Weapon: Melee: Steel Terbutje Att:+3 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 19/20x2 Slashing

Weapon: Ranged: Chakram Att: +1 Dam: 1d8+2 Crit: 20/x3 Slashing Range: 30 ft 4/4

Wand of Cure Lgt (12/13 charges)

Rage Songs 12/12rnds/day (12 '''= (+3/1st lvl +3 Cha +6 Extra Perform) then +2/lvl)
Lingering Performance - The bonuses and penalties from your bardic performance continue for 2 rounds after you cease performing

Cantrips (DC 13)= At will
• Detect Magic • Read Magic • Daze • Ghost Sound • Mending (FC)

Level 01 (DC 14)= 2/2 day
• Chord of Shards • Moment of Greatness

[sblock=Adventure Notes]
Transactions:

Game Info: Gained masterwork chain shirt
[/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads