time xp: 455; time gp: 390
total xp = 1455; total gp = 1790
Temarel Leafculled
Encounter XP: 1000; Encounter GP: 1400
time xp: 715; time gp: 715
total xp = 1715; total gp = 2115
Vincenzo
Encounter XP: 1000; Encounter GP: 1400
level 3 - Oct 29 (2560 starting xp + 600 encounter xp + 385 time xp = 3545 xp) level 2 time gp: 35 days x 11 gp = 385
additional time xp: 450; additional time gp: 510
total time xp: 835; total time gp: 895
total xp = 1835; total gp = 2295

[sblock=Adventure Rules]* I will use group initiatives, rolling them myself. So in combat you must post your actions within 48-72 hours of the players turn coming up. Unless stated by a character that their actions are to follow another character, they will be resolved in posted order. After that time, if there was no communication with the DM, I will NPC the MIA player and move on.

* Dice rollers can be Invisible Castle or the EnWorld on-line dice roller for the players. I will using my own methods for rolling in order to keep secret rolls properly secret.

* Any absences for longer than 2-3 days should be communicated to the DM. If you do not post for a week or more without having informed the DM, he reserves the right to remove you from the adventure giving you your share of the XP and treasure earned as well as time XP and gp to the date of your last post

* If your character gets enough XP to level they may do so at the end of an encounter. This grants the extra hp, but does not heal damage, and grants any additional spell slots, but not spells prepared. A caster capable of spontaneously casting could use these slots normally, a cleric could only use them for cure or inflict spells, a druid for summon nature's ally, etc. Prepared casters may prepare spells in these slots as if they had left the slots blank for the day, if they are able to do so. They can go through the appropriate spell preparation as if they had already rested if applicable.

* All characters need an appropriate character picture. Also a mini-stat spoiler block that includes a link to your character sheet will be required in every IC post during a fight. [/sblock]

Example Mini-stats block:
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Ariel Esimae
Initiative: +2
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & javelin

Fire Bolt: 3/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 1/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/3; used Shield of Faith for CLW [/sblock]

[sblock=Encounter Information]Money Retrieval: CR 5 1600 xp total/400 xp each
Berserk Calzone Golem: CR 3 800 xp total/200 xp each
Exploration: CR 1 400 xp total/100 xp each
2nd floor and wrapup: CR 4 1200 xp total/300 xp each
5600 encounter gp total/1400 encounter gp each[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
Just need a picture for Vincenzo, otherwise remember to make your mini blocks and let's have some fun.

You head out the place indicated by the halfling and find an older neighborhood that is on one of the larger chunks of land in town. Once a fashionable neighborhood, it seems to have fallen a bit, with many of the houses in less than complete repair, and a variety of styles are present to testify to it's many ups and downs. Still, it's a respectable enough neighborhood on the surface with a decent commercial heart that contains a pub, a watch station, and about half a dozen other shops for various basic services. Residents move about the streets mostly unconcerned, chatting with their neighbors, but there is a barely noticable edge to their reactions to unfamiliar folk.

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim heads out to the neighborhood described by the halfling with the others. His head turns this way and that taking in the city as he walks, a bit of apprehension from being within the city as he goes.

Seeing a pub and watch station as they take an initial survey of the neighborhood, Fulgrim comments to his companions "Reckon da' watch or pub be good places to start talkin'. Meself lean towards checkin' the pub. Yerselves?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 without shield/flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 28 Current: 28
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Damage Reduction: 1/--

Current Weapon in Hand: None

** rage stats coming soon **

[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Ni follows the others to the indicated neighborhood, taking in the sights whilst somehow simultaneously not paying attention to their route per se. Seemingly unperturbed by a neighborhood on its decline, he turns to Fulgrim as the dwarf speaks. "Hmm...perhaps we should split up? Myself and friend dwarf could investigate the pub, and you two could inquire at the watch station? At the very least, it would be a good opportunity to continue working on my beard," he adds solemnly. It's clear that the gnome is fast developing an interest in taverns.

[sblock=OOC]Just about bedtime for me, I'll get your statblock set up tomorrow, sunshadow. Just to be clear on what we're doing right now - we're questioning those in the neighborhood about the theft in order to determine who was responsible?[/sblock]

Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim stands with the others, his eyes scanning the neighborhood. "Eh - the beard could use a bit'o more work." Fulgrim replies, still noting there appears to be no signs of beard growth yet. "Ye must 'ave a stubborn one!"

"Reckon the watch station is safe 'nuff. Might run inta' trouble at the pub if we find what we lookin' fer." Fulgrim continues.

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 without shield/flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 28 Current: 28
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Damage Reduction: 1/--

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Tark

First Post
"Well the watch might be a decent place for me and Vincenzo to start. I'm afraid Sauvressa has a way with people only a porcupine could admire."

The celestial creature by him remained passive but watched warily bristling with barely contained intensity when someone came too close or looked the wrong way. Turning down to Temarel she warns Beware my beloved this is a strange place. The buildings are too short.

"That means it's a town."

"But...even a town among elves have buildings made from the mightiest oaks."

"It's a human thing." Gesturin towards Vincenzo. "Shall we?"

[sblock=ooc]Just a note to the party. Sauvressa is quite literally a walking bundle of Intimidation now. +13 to intimidate to be exact. Granted this is not a diplomacy score so I'd suggest that option first.[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Temarel
Initiative: +5
AC: 17 (14 without shield/flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 16 Current: 16
CMB: +3 CMD: 16 Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Summons Left: 5/day
Spells Slots Remaining: 1st: 3

Sauvressa
Initiative: +1
AC: 15 (14 without shield/flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 20 Current: 20
CMB: +6 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +3
Current Weapon in Hand: Masterwork Glaive
[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
"You are life-bonded too?!" the gnome exclaims excitedly. "I was uncertain whether Levicolls* existed this far from Illi Esse! How marvelous! I am also life-bonded, but my predilection is to manifest in a more general way..." It's clear that the gnome is a hair from slipping into a gushing monologue on all things life-bonded, but he's somehow able to let the urgency of their present task bring him back to task. "Right - let us go drink with friends!" he says, marching towards the tavern, blissfully unconcerned with the prospect of resistance which Fulgrim so appropriately alluded to.
[sblock=*]"Levicolls" is the term given to "life-bonded" individuals on Ni's home island. This includes summoners, but is extended to any creature possessing a special relationship with life, in any of its facets.[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Ni's a diplomacy machine (+12 at level 1), so he'll be happy to blindly charm his way through whenever the situation calls for it. :)[/sblock][sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil Initiative: +2
HP: 9/9
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +2
Perception: +2

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 2/2
Eidolon: Unsummoned[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
The tavern is mostly empty this time of day, with a few stragglers from lunch still about and a small staff doing this and that to keep busy. Surprisingly, the interior, or at least the common room, has managed to avoid the hodge podge architecture that the exterior has taken on while still being maintained reasonably well. The bar is across the back of the room. On one side of the room is a decent sized stage and on the other side of the room is a stairway and a number of halls leading to private meeting room and sleeping quarters. It is a predominantly human and halfling gathering in the room matching that of the nearby streets.

The watch station is a well made reinforced small hut for all practical purposes. It looks to have no more than 3 or 4 rooms, and it is clear from the looks of the interior that it is probably not common for non guard folk to use it much, a feeling encouraged by the half sleeping sergeant at the desk who seems startled at the sound of the bell as the door opens.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: I have never found a good pic for V. i will renew the effort though!

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Vincenzo's link
Initiative: +2
AC: 16 touch: 12 flat footed: 14
HP: 22 Current: 22
BAB: +2
CMB: +4 = [BAB (2) + STR (2) + Misc (00)]
CMB: +6 to Trip*
CMB: +7 to Disarm*,***
CMD: 16 = [10 + BAB (2) + STR (2) + DEX (2) + Misc (00)]
CMD: 18 vs Trip**
CMD: 19 vs Disarm**,***
* +2 to CMB for Disarm and Trip (Improved Disarm Feat, Improved Trip Feat)
** +2 to CMD for Disarm and Trip (Improved Disarm Feat, Improved Trip Feat)
*** +1 to CMB/CMD Disarm and Bluff to Feint (Deceptive Strike)

Fort: +4
Reflex: +2
Will: +1
Resistance:[/COLOR] none

Current Weapon in Hand: +1 ivory handled Rapier (off hand is always empty as per style of fighting)

[/sblock]

Remove ads