• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Special Delivery

thechosen2nd

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Oh sure, we could make it work. I just didn't know if we were waiting on anyone anyone else to join. I peeked into the character submission thread and general discussion thread, and as badly as I want to get started, it looks like if we give it a day or so we might get another teammate, maybe two. :D [/sblock]

SuperZero

First Post
Antal pauses outside the door to the room to take a deep breath, but then enters with a smile.

"Hello!" he says brightly, "I hear you're looking for help. Am I too late?"

He glances around the room, taking in the gnome, the food, and his potential allies. "Antal Amakiir. I'm looking for work, so I hope we can help each other out."

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Antal Amakiir
Initiative:
+2
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed/Touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +2 (+4 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster 1: 7/7 remaining
Adaptable Luck: 3/3 remaining
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/2
[sblock=Image]
Antal.png
[/sblock]

Kin
Initiative: +1
AC: 15 (14 flat-footed/11 Touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB: +4 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Reflex: +1 Will: +2[/sblock]

Last edited:

sunshadow21

Explorer
"The pay I just described is per individual. While we do have group pay rates, this task is simple enough that we don't worry about those complexities. And yes, there is still room available to help, so have a seat, and your companions can explain the task while I finish up the formal paperwork." With that, he pulls out some papers from his satchel and starts writing.

stanleyindraven

First Post
"We are to pickup a package, no larger than a back pack, from Ms Axemage in a glade carved from a mountain through a tunnel that she made. Then we are to deliver said package to the Reality Machine Building on the campus of the magic school. He will pay fifty gold up front, then fifty upon delivery, per individual," Frederick recaps the previous conversation.

4uk4ata

First Post
"Afternoon," Erinth says with a deep nod as he enters the room, then looks around. Well, it was a large company, so maybe they were full - but perhaps he was in luck. The gnome seemed to be quite curious, perhaps the employer... and the large centipede was either a vermin no one had yet noticed or someone here kept it as a pet -or familiar. "A gent was saying one could find work here. Are you still looking for people or are you done?"

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: Still got room for you.

"Good to see folks finally getting back here. Grog does his best, but it can be hard for people to hear things at times in a crowded bar room. The others can explain as needed." With that, the gnome returns to his papers, pulling a few more out of his satchel.

Creed490

First Post
Another figure enters the room, wrapped in heavy clothing. Insightful eyes, as well as bright red hair, poke out from underneath the wide-brimmed hat atop the stranger's head. With an air or confidence, the newcomer sits down, resting an ale next to them.
"I was told there was a prospect for work back here? My name is Morgan Blake, I'd be more than happy to assist, so long as the coin is right."

[sblock=Ministats]

[/sblock]
[sblock=Ministats]

Because I have yet to post on this forum often enough, I can't post a picture or link. It's in the top right of my character sheet on the wiki. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Morgan Blake
Init: +1
AC: 11 (10 Flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 6/6

CMB: +0 CMD: 11 Fo
rt: +0 Reflex: +1 Will: +3

Resistance: none

Current Weapon in Hand:
Shortspear: Attack: +00 = [BAB (00) + STR (00) + Misc (00) + Magic (00)]

Damage: 1d6+0, Crit: 20/x2,
Spells Remaining:
Cantrips: Spark, Flare, Arcane Mark, Prestidigitation, Umbrella

First Level (4 spells per day): Disguise Self, Burning Hands [/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Ah, good. The group is full. I can wrap this up and get back to the rest of my work. You can explain it all later; for now, I have the papers ready, and just need a signature from each of you. Legal liability and all that mumbo jumbo. For all that people complain about mages, I think that lawyers are a far worse evil. Once that is signed, I can give you all your initial pay, and we can all get going onto more pleasant tasks." The gnome hands each of you a reasonably concise contract; a quick read confirms that it says what the gnome has already indicated, though in a bit more formal legalese.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads